• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Colorado to Tennessee

Skeet25

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2024
CO
Yowza. New here but it looks great. I'll be moving to Tennessee with more shooting opportunities. I'm not into long range shooting but do love my shotguns. I trry to do skeet and sporting clays every week. Hope I can find an outdoor pistol range with steel plates and courses in TN.

Oak Ridge Sportsman Association

I was short on time yesterday. They have several towers for their shotgun range, at least one pistol steel range. A beautiful 1000 yard KD range, 3D archery, etc.

They shoot long range almost every month, and matches are open to non-members.

This is their highpower schedule

I’m not a shotgunner, so I can’t help you there.

Deadzero in Spenser TN also has a ton of shotgun courses. I’m nit sure how many as they are spread across the facility. Deadzero is open to the public, as well as having members. It’s about 1.5 hours from Oak Ridge l, where ORSA is.

I was short on time yesterday. They have several towers for their shotgun range, at least one pistol steel range. A beautiful 1000 yard KD range, 3D archery, etc.

They shoot long range almost every month, and matches are open to non-members.

This is their highpower schedule

I’m not a shotgunner, so I can’t help you there.

Deadzero in Spenser TN also has a ton of shotgun courses. I’m nit sure how many as they are spread across the facility. Deadzero is open to the public, as well as having members. It’s about 1.5 hours from Oak Ridge l, where ORSA is.

Thanks. That's only a little over an hour away. Driving on Rt40 through Knoxville is a bitch at times. I thought Denver and Miami were bad. I'll have to time it for non rush hour. There is a beautiful sporting clays course in Kodak...... Iron Mountain which is only 25 minutes away. Spencer would be an almost 3 hour hike

Reactions: FatBoy