• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Cop heal kicks handcuffed jackass

Was the level of force

• Too much

• Not enough

• Just right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Common sense says you can’t kick or punch a passively resisting subject, especially on who’s already in custody. Caselaw supports that common sense assessment 100%.

Cop’s probably going to prison, definitely losing his job and pension, and rightfully so. I say lock his ass up. This job is tough enough right now without his stupid ass on the job.

Welp, that cop can say good bye to his job.
After fenty Floyd, no cop would back that officers actions.

Dude can be a dumbass all he wants, the second you put handcuffs on someone the duty to care now becomes your obligation. Pretty sure there's no exemption for heal kicks to the head 🤔
I would say the Officer saw a wasp on his forehead and didn't want the gentleman to be stung , he could of been allergic to bee stings. Just because he's in cuffs doesn't mean the perp still can't injure you . Besides he only got kicked in the face because the liberals taught him to be disrespectful to law enforcement, it was a life lesson from the school of hard knocks (y)(y)(y)

I would say the Officer saw a wasp on his forehead and didn't want the gentleman to be stung , he could of been allergic to bee stings. Just because he's in cuffs doesn't mean the perp still can't injure you . Besides he only got kicked in the face because the liberals taught him to be disrespectful to law enforcement, it was a life lesson from the school of hard knocks (y)(y)(y)

Remember, cameras are just about everywhere now days. What you say you did and what you actually did can be verified by a simple body cam, or a bystander with a phone.

We pay taxes for a reason. If the kind gentleman resisting the officers commands does so happen to get stung by a wasp and have an allergic reaction, I'd want the officers performing said arrest to call ems to provide medical attention for Mr. Passive resistance opposed to prescribing him a curb stomp to the dome whilst handcuffed.

Ok I watched the video 3 times no heel kick to the face, did stupid youtube edit that out to save our sensibilities? What time stamp for said heel kick?

I am not against using strikes to stop someone. He was hand cuffed and already on the ground, given that I say borderline too much. Borderline. As at the same time it did straighten him right out. One good thump and he shut the fuck up and stopped fighting.

I think the threat of pain or just a good jar to the brain would stop some people from acting and the laws against fighting are allowing many people who need a good ass kicking, to freely roam around acting like jack asses, unpunished and even rewarded for their jackassery.

This guy has a possible lawsuit now.

Reactions: camocorvette
Ok I watched the video 3 times no heel kick to the face, did stupid youtube edit that out to save our sensibilities? What time stamp for said heel kick?
C4E2D708-B028-4FA2-9328-6998305C757B.png

Can an ordinary citizen do that to somebody without being put in jail? Would that be a justifiable use of force for us mortals?
Well, considering the title of the video is;

Officer Charged After Bodycam Video Captured Him Kick Handcuffed Man in Face​

I’m gonna say literally no one decided this was reasonable or justifiable. Thank God I’m here to point out the obvious. You might have missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and 308pirate
I have no problem with this. this is what happens when the teeth are taken from the police. Loud mouths are brazen. The whole attitude of the perp changed immediately. he instantly lost all his street hardness and became docile and compliant. The officer was trying to do his job and him continually interrupting the officer was making it more difficult And possibly dangerous. That said, we don’t know what the perp did to get in this situation. We don’t know if there was a pursuit and he was caught, we don’t know anything other than another officer stepped in and calmed him down And helped defuse a situation. i would bet that the perp was hoping to win the ghetto lottery. He didn’t win the grand prize but he’ll definitely win enough for a new grill and rims for his car.

Reactions: Pbgt and 308pirate
Some cops are cowards and make sure the cuffs go on before they poke, grab, punch or kick a prisoner.
Remember the cop that got in trouble for fighting the kid one on one talking shit? That I can get behind, this not so much.

He the equivalent to the guy who watches his buddy knock someone out then runs up to hit the guy and run off again.

He should be fired for being stupid enough to do that when he knows it's on video. I know they fire cops for being too smart but Jesus can't they fire the truly stupid ones?

I just don't understand why these people cannot simply COMPLY? Why is it so hard for them? I get the fact there will always be a few who hate, and resist authority, no matter what. But lately it has become a completely over the top obsession. It's the same with these idiots who run. How fucking stupid are they? Do they actually believe they're going to get away?

Even Chris Rock gets it..... "If the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ass kicking with them!" This is no longer a question of, "police brutality". It has become more of a question of complete stupidity.

I just don't understand why these people cannot simply COMPLY? Why is it so hard for them? I get the fact there will always be a few who hate, and resist authority, no matter what. But lately it has become a completely over the top obsession. It's the same with these idiots who run. How fucking stupid are they? Do they actually believe they're going to get away?

Even Chris Rock gets it..... "If the police have to come and get you, they're bringing an ass kicking with them!" This is no longer a question of, "police brutality". It has become more of a question of complete stupidity.

I don't think being an Officer means everyone can disrespect you on a daily basis. Now put aside the badge for a minute, man to man if you disrespect then they're consequences for your actions in life. Some may blow it off and others will take it to the next level. Criminals should know this shit from being in prison what happens if you show disrespect to someone, its a challenge of dominance. You have to fight and win or you get your bitch ass kick or more. Its sad to see bitch ass criminals who complain and whimper when they challenge authority and lose, maybe the government should cutback the amount of estrogen they put into the water supply.

Welp, that cop can say good bye to his job.
After fenty Floyd, no cop would back that officers actions.

Dude can be a dumbass all he wants, the second you put handcuffs on someone the duty to care now becomes your obligation. Pretty sure there's no exemption for heal kicks to the head 🤔

I remember an old episode of COPS where they let the handcuffed guy try to run away and of course he faceplants in the street, they're all laughing etc. Can't see that happening nowadays.