• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Could Biden be charged with treason for arming the enemy and violating the International Traffic in Arms Regulations?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I know it's a stretch, considering the criminal scumbag and his rapist son have committed blatant crimes on video and laptops which are ignored, but lets pretend the real president that won the election had turned over to the enemy a billion dollars worth of arms, attack helicopters and high-tech weapon systems that will now be studied by the Russians and Chinese, isn't this in violation of ITAR and therefor treason?

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
Not a chance.

The one who should be charged with treason is President Dickless Cheney and his boy, George, for getting us into the war in Iraq to profit Haliburton. I we hadnt wasted trillions there we might have made progress in Astan.

And every other US president since ww2.

No one gives a fuck about ITAR or weapons embargo its only meant for small non state actors, how do you think thousands of dem TOW misiles came to Syria or Libya

Remember ole Iran-Contra which was far beyond this,inadvertent gift to taliban

Whole thing was a farse and everyone knew it long time ago.

Last edited:
Spent my life working with the mentally infirm. Technically Developmentally Delayed which is by definition an affliction that occurs prior to age 22. However, the laws regarding criminal actions are essentially the same.

People who are mentally incompetent cannot go to trial as they are considered unable to assist in their defense. Therefore they are considered innocent by reason of insanity.

Not joking folks. I have seen serial rapist walk because they tested less than five points below an IQ of 70. Yes, they may get put in a population of mentally retarded individuals. Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

Biden could easily be considered mentally infirm depending on the aims of those making the determination, or, likewise be determined to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Not a chance.

The one who should be charged with treason is President Dickless Cheney and his boy, George, for getting us into the war in Iraq to profit Haliburton. I we hadnt wasted trillions there we might have made progress in Astan.
Oh I know it's not a chance.

Biden and his boy could rape a little girl onstage and nothing would come of it other than a slight decrease in his approval rating by the Left. But technically, could a case of treason be made by uparming the Taliban?

The one who should be charged with treason is President Dickless Cheney and his boy, George, for getting us into the war in Iraq to profit Haliburton.

That has to be the dumbest trope in modern history

noonecares.gif

I know it's a stretch, considering the criminal scumbag and his rapist son have committed blatant crimes on video and laptops which are ignored, but lets pretend the real president that won the election had turned over to the enemy a billion dollars worth of arms, attack helicopters and high-tech weapon systems that will now be studied by the Russians and Chinese, isn't this in violation of ITAR and therefor treason?

Let me answer that for you....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not a chance.

Of course, Brenda and I had a vested interest in our nation not getting involved in Iraq. (Our son was in the military) However, I felt that we had a very real chance of actually winning in Afghanistan, something that no other nation had ever done since Alexander the Great. However, the pointless excursion in Iraq and the draining of resources ended any chance of our victory.

What is worse, the second excursion into Iraq combined with the total incompetence of hillary clinton totally destabilized the Middle East, handing most of it over to the radical Islamist.

Yep our son served a tour on the ground in Iraq as well as multiple deployments flying missions over both Iraq and Afghanistan, joining his grandfather, World War II, and myself, Vietnam, to become the third person named Will Kirste to serve in time of war

Sorry, normal emoticon wasn't sufficient.

laughing-smiley-gif-5.gif

Of course, Brenda and I had a vested interest in our nation not getting involved in Iraq. (Our son was in the military) However, I felt that we had a very real chance of actually winning in Afghanistan, something that no other nation had ever done since Alexander the Great. However, the pointless excursion in Iraq and the draining of resources ended any chance of our victory.

What is worse, the second excursion into Iraq combined with the total incompetence of hillary clinton totally destabilized the Middle East, handing most of it over to the radical Islamist.

(yep our son served a tour on the ground in Iraq as well as multiple deployments flying missions over both Iraq and Afghanistan, joining his grandfather and his father ((myself)) to become the third person named Will Kirste to serve in time of war; World War II and Vietnam)
We had less of a chance of modernizing a stone age shithole filled with warring stoneage religious psychopaths than of Biden getting dickslapped for arming them.

Pres. Trump said it best. We never should have gone in there with American bodies. We could have avenged the fuck out of them for 9/11 with tactical strikes.

Is this a serious question?

Yes, all the presidents (and everyone else in Washington too) going back at least 40 years should be tried for treason and rot in prison forever

Reactions: Doc68
Thats why they want Trump to be speaker of the house 2022 , they would have more then enough cause to impeach Biden and Harris now over the border and Afghanistan.

Is this a serious question?

Yes, all the presidents (and everyone else in Washington too) going back at least 40 years should be tried for treason and rot in prison forever
Yeah, it was a serious question.

I know ASGH, otherwise the fucker would be sitting in a jail cell instead of Trump's chair in the White House, but I thought just another act of treason needs to be be pointed out to throw on the heap of "Ignored acts of treason by Biden and the Left" just for the record.

Reactions: 10ring'r and The D

This is some of what biden did as a VP. And some how he still made it.

Watch this and tell me Paul Pelosi (nancey pelosi son)is not completely full of shit.

Biden bragging about bribery

And some how he is now president... and you think these people are going to impeach or remove him...

This is some of what biden did as a VP. And some how he still made it.

Watch this and tell me Paul Pelosi (nancey pelosi son)is not completely full of shit.

Biden bragging about bribery

And some how he is now president... and you think these people are going to impeach or remove him...

Don't kid yourself. The GOP could never impeach or have him removed, even if they wanted to which they don't, but as soon as his brainless warm body is no longer needed as a place holder for the whore, the Left will 'retire' him. Then the real fun begins.

Don't kid yourself. The GOP could never impeach or have him removed, even if they wanted to which they don't, but as soon as his brainless warm body is no longer needed as a place holder for the whore, the Left will 'retire' him. Then the real fun begins.
That is exactly what I am saying. Plus, look down the line. Harris as P and Pelosi as VP.... god help us

I know ASGH, otherwise the fucker would be sitting in a jail cell instead of Trump's chair in the White House, but I thought just another act of treason needs to be be pointed out to throw on the heap of "Ignored acts of treason by Biden and the Left" just for the record.
The serious question line was sarcastic. The rest wasn’t though. There are plenty of treason charges to go around on the R side of the aisle, don’t kid yourself that it’s only one side

The serious question line was sarcastic. The rest wasn’t though. There are plenty of treason charges to go around on the R side of the aisle, don’t kid yourself that it’s only one side
But nothing as blatant as what Biden just pulled. The pulling out of an enemy country is evacuate your non combatants first, civilian workers, those eligible for asylum, etc., with the military providing overwatch and then loading their equipment and pulling out troops last.

Not the military pulling out first like a rout, leaving Americans to fend for themselves and their arms and equipment for the enemy. Biden just took the U.S. to a depth of humiliation never before seen.

Which brings us back to my response. There appears to be sufficient evidence that he could be considered mentally infirm and would be found “Innocent by reason of insanity.”

The obvious total insult to the American people and the world, After being found incompetent to stand trial, a second evaluation finding him fit to lead the nation and not a candidate for removal by the 25th amendment. In my experience in legal areas, I have seen worse.

And now CNN is pulling the plug on Biden. All the commie-media and lesbian talk show hosts that follow their narrative will be following suite.

If that is the case, it means President House Plant has done what his handlers wanted him to do and now it's time for him to retire and have Harris or somebody else take over.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Tucker Carlson can act utterly confused and perplexed at Biden's own people turning on him but it's not that confounding. Predictable actually. Biden's handlers wanted the U.S. out of Asstan to clear the way for China's interests.

Biden was the stooge, the expendable useful idiot that will take the blame for the embarrassing withdrawal. It gives the Left an excuse to can the fucker and put Cumalla and Pelosi in.

Bye Stupid. Thank you, Stupid.

Last edited:
one could only hope they do press charges against the biden administration he is usually only too happy to dole out tax payer money anyway so you know any fines we are footing that bill and as far as removing him from office and putting that tramp in the seat lol that just a bad joke taken to far .

Meanwhile, Biden wants to confiscate our guns. I wonder if he plans on selling our guns to them or let Hunter trade guns for heroin?

one could only hope they do press charges against the biden administration he is usually only too happy to dole out tax payer money anyway so you know any fines we are footing that bill and as far as removing him from office and putting that tramp in the seat lol that just a bad joke taken to far .
I'm wondering who this court of good guys are in the ocean of evil people refer to as "they?"

"They" have yet to make an appearance all through the stolen election and communist take over of our government. Will "they" arrive on spaceships? I wonder what "they" will look like?

Here is the list of people in government that aren't swamp lizards:
D.J. Trump
Ron DeSantis
Jim Jordon
Rand Paul
Lauren Boebert / Colo.
Sen. John Kennedy / LA

Ted Cruz *maybe

Supreme Court
Sen. Lindsey Graham

HRC and the Kennedys should have made it very clear by now that the most you can expect is a Q&A dog and pony show on cspan where nothing ends up happening and everyone moves on to the next fun TV drama in a month or so.

So no. The only thing in bidens future is pudding, underage girls, and more of your tax dollars, plus some juicy bribe money here and there

actually,yanking the military out of afg. was a brilliant move. it 1) made sure nobody in another country with a brain would ever trust us again 2) created a huge morale hit among vets and active duty 3) likely will drive many experienced and dedicated people out 4) will give the dems an excuse to pull slow joe thus showing their patriotism and love for america 5) thus,give them the 2 communist whores as rulers which is what they want 6) cause any civilian who might want to work overseas in a dangerous place second thoughs about doing so 7) give our sworn enemies a big military tech catch up-russia,china,islamists 7) further damage our capitalist economy which is,of course,another long term "progressive" goal. i just wonder which deep stater came up with the plan. i believe certainly wasn't dumbass biden.

actually,yanking the military out of afg. was a brilliant move. it 1) made sure nobody in another country with a brain would ever trust us again 2) created a huge morale hit among vets and active duty 3) likely will drive many experienced and dedicated people out 4) will give the dems an excuse to pull slow joe thus showing their patriotism and love for america 5) thus,give them the 2 communist whores as rulers which is what they want 6) cause any civilian who might want to work overseas in a dangerous place second thoughs about doing so 7) give our sworn enemies a big military tech catch up-russia,china,islamists 7) further damage our capitalist economy which is,of course,another long term "progressive" goal. i just wonder which deep stater came up with the plan. i believe certainly wasn't dumbass biden.

we never should have been in afgan, it spread us thinner, I’d rather take those resources and start making read for the soon to come war with china

As for joining the military, doubt it’ll make much of a difference in the lower ranks, also don’t see how getting out of there changes military tech depending on what was left behind, 1980s designed HMMWVs and M4s, we’ve already sold enough of those that there is no secret sauce, now if we left F22s or something that would be different. Economy wise I’d think pulling out of that money and manpower hole is nothing but good.

I'm wondering who this court of good guys are in the ocean of evil people refer to as "they?"

"They" have yet to make an appearance all through the stolen election and communist take over of our government. Will "they" arrive on spaceships? I wonder what "they" will look like?

Here is the list of people in government that aren't swamp lizards:
D.J. Trump
Ron DeSantis
Jim Jordon
Rand Paul
Lauren Boebert / Colo.
Sen. John Kennedy / LA

Ted Cruz *maybe

Supreme Court
Sen. Lindsey Graham
Add Marjorie Taylor Greene.