• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Could it be Commie Soros is stoking the race war? "NFAC" milita

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    When are they going to realized they're being played? And played. And played... Little pawns in a bigger storm.

But if this sets off like the power elite want....and I think are planning... (funding) a handful of NFAC won't stand a chance.

It'll amount to something like shooting fish in a barrel. I count about 30. Poof. Takes about 10 minutes. Tops.

I'm not searching this nonsense out.... I prefer to let LE handle it. But man... if shit goes South and they come down my street shooting shit up --they will be in for a very BIG surprise. There's guys on both sides of the street, above the street 2nd floor. Easier to shoot down than up. Hahah Fish? Meet Barrel.

black_militia_group_NFAC.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: gigamortis
    I have said before... it doesn’t matter who starts it, who wins a “battle”.... it’s irrelevant in the big picture strategy.

as long as the 90% of citizens sitting in the sidelines see tragedy and bloodshed and chaos in the streets.

The goal is simply to have the 90% say..”it has to stop”. “We don’t care what it takes, it has to stop”...

Gov: Well, if you insist... but it might take tighter gun restrictions.

Sheeple: Ok, as long as the chaos stops..

Gov: it might take tightening currency and moving to digital so we can track and prevent funding to these radical groups.

Sheeple: Ok, whatever, just make things safe and secure again...

Gov: it might take more restrictions on the 1st amendment to stop “hate speech” so we can tamp this down.

Sheeple: do it, just as long as I can be safe and the scary violence ends..

Gov: we might even need to get closer to the UN global rules and world court in case we need assistance with the domestic terrorists...(nfac, III%, Antifa... who cares... just put in whatever scares whoever they are targeting on the other side)

Sheeple: As long as we are safe from terrorists ... do it..

That’s the end game. Winners and losers on either side doesn’t matter... chaos matters... it gets them their end game.

The war has started, already. Propaganda in the news for years, and control of major news networks by the left.

Then many indoctrinated individuals with not even half a brain supporting a candidate with obvious health issues, and a very left leaning dumb party hell bent on destruction of America so that they can keep acquiring corrupt monies.

Load your magazines folks and continue to prepare. Who would of thought this shit would /could happen inThe United States of America.

Why Soros hasn't been declared an enemy of the State boggles my mind.

Shooting from both sides of the street? Fratricide is likely. Just saying.

Thanks for mentioning that... but hope not... dont think so...Its been talked about... 2nd and 3rd story aiming almost straight down into the street, not acoss it. Plus anyone involved has experience.

Last edited:
    Soros has not been declared an enemy of the state because he is in the pockets of every major politician and most major media sources. That is exactly why you don't hear much information about him.

Plus some say hes funding BLM...

Last edited:
    I have said before... it doesn’t matter who starts it, who wins a “battle”.... it’s irrelevant in the big picture strategy.

as long as the 90% of citizens sitting in the sidelines see tragedy and bloodshed and chaos in the streets.

The goal is simply to have the 90% say..”it has to stop”. “We don’t care what it takes, it has to stop”...
    Plus total information awareness in real time..

Private tech monsters: we collect, record, and record everyone and everything with an internet connection "To make your life convenient"

Gov: we partner with private industry data feeds to protect national security

Sheeple: I like convenience and feeling safe. Plus, I have nothing to hide

Reality:
    - National security has little to do with protecting sheeple
    - "The nothing to hide" anti-privacy propaganda sounds compelling, but in reality - privacy is critical for exercising Constitutional rights
    - Internet search needs to be treated more like a public utility

Technology is a tool for oppression. The power of data is everything to greedy companies and gov agencies that operate far outside of the Constitution. Plain and simple - we should not tolerate mass data collection for another second.

Get this straight.

Soros is in nobody's pocket but his own.

It's the pols and newsies who are in his pocket.

How do you think he got to make and keep all that money in the first place?

If you or I had that kind if money, how long do you think it would take the government to pare us down to a nub?

He's been walking the streets free, screwing with entire nations, for decades, for decades.

That costs money.

Get this straight.

Soros is in nobody's pocket but his own.

It's the pols and newsies who are in his pocket.

He's been walking the streets free, screwing with entire nations, for decades, for decades.

That costs money.

True, with all that money, he does as he pleases.

However, if he were to disappear shall we say, or have a serious accident.... perhaps some of this paid for bullshit would slow down.

Evidently he hasn't pissed the Russians off and suffered a poisoning... yet.

If the USA can bring down OBL...?

There's a question there, but apparently nobody wants to ask it...

Why?

I think world politics are going to change a lot after this election...

Now do you understand why the Democrats are being whipped into a frenzy?

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Plus total information awareness in real time..

Private tech monsters: we collect, record, and record everyone and everything with an internet connection "To make your life convenient"

Gov: we partner with private industry data feeds to protect national security

Sheeple: I like convenience and feeling safe. Plus, I have nothing to hide

Reality:
    - National security has little to do with protecting sheeple
    - "The nothing to hide" anti-privacy propaganda sounds compelling, but in reality - privacy is critical for exercising Constitutional rights
    - Internet search needs to be treated more like a public utility

Technology is a tool for oppression. The power of data is everything to greedy companies and gov agencies that operate far outside of the Constitution. Plain and simple - we should not tolerate mass data collection for another second.
    I hope enough people realize this before it's too late. I hope it's not too late.

Reactions: MtnGhost
    You need to work on your par times.
    7 tops.

Depends on range.
    30 targets?

Movers after first one drops.

Like that old song we sang as kids.
    Ballad of 1812

“They stepped so high
    And they made their bugles ring
    We stood by our cotton bales
    And didn't say a thing“

Hold till they are close.

If they have Molotov's, hit a couple quick iffin ya can.
    That fixes a lot.
    These fools arent as committed and the muslim terrorists. Those guys would run at your house if engulfed, just to burn you out As their last act before meeting 72 new sheep

Gov: it might take tightening currency and moving to digital so we can track and prevent funding to these radical groups.

Gov: it might take more restrictions on the 1st amendment to stop “hate speech” so we can tamp this down.

Gov: we might even need to get closer to the UN global rules and world court in case we need assistance with the domestic terrorists...(nfac, III%, Antifa... who cares... just put in whatever scares whoever they are targeting on the other side)

That’s the end game. Winners and losers on either side doesn’t matter... chaos matters... it gets them their end game.

This.

If the USA can bring down OBL...?

There's a question there, but apparently nobody wants to ask it...

Why?

I think world politics are going to change a lot after this election...

Now do you understand why the Democrats are being whipped into a frenzy?

Elaborate!

We've seen the trial run of this already, after 911. It's called the Patriot Act.

Reactions: XP1K and timbrline
    Regime change aka color revolution is coming home to US , same folks that run these to change governments around the globe for US are now at work in US

POTUS can classify BLM and ANTFA as terrorist organizations which would allow him to freeze Soro's money since he is actively funding these organization or use RICO to get him.

Do they understand that they are at a great disadvantage going into this since they aren't indigenous to the land on which they plan to start a war ? Ever see a white intelligence officer walk on the streets in Arab Countries without being noticed the second he moves his feet ? Next time they march someone should light a pack of firecrackers and just watch how they take each other out with friendly fire.

Soros made his money speculating on currency events due to his belief that central banks are inefficient actors in the world currency market due to it's size. He made his first billion in one day betting the GBP would crash out of the ERM because of Central Bank interference. He was right. He rinsed and repeated that process in something called arbitrage investing. After that every fund manager wanted a piece of him and he made a lot more money. He was, the epitome of the speculator and antithesis of centralized economics. Not typical commie behaviour unless currency market speculation is a secret commie tactic.

In regards to the RUssians. When Yeltsin's farce came to an end, it was Soros - alone - who recognized the enormous threat to world security posed by nuclear and biological scientists who overnight were facing poverty and would likely be either grabbed or paid by unsavoury actors to go work for them. He spent a lot of his own money, to get those scientists elsewhere or paid so that they didn't do this.

I don't know with the certitude of some on here, what he does with his money today, I suspect 99% of what we think we know is on par with Alex Jones level of confirmed bullshit.

Where's that damned meteorite?

there is no doubt.
    he also funded many if not all the campaigns that put progressive DAs in office that are refusing to charge rioters and race baiters like jussie smolette.

They didn't do too well on their march....aside from the negligent discharge that sent three of them to the hospital (with the assistance of the police, whom they want defunded and disbanded)....at least a quarter of them were half slumped over from the heat and walking with a rifle. Not sure wearing all black is a good idea either...they get out and get to play militia men for a little bit and this is a good thing, since I suspect it will serve to retire many of them. It's just not as fun or glorious as the movies or video games they realize....

there is no doubt.
    he also funded many if not all the campaigns that put progressive DAs in office that are refusing to charge rioters and race baiters like jussie smolette.

well, under the supreme court, he's entitled. They were the ones who stated foreign govts and non-Americans could make campaign contributions I believe. Whatever, it's not like the Right is short of money, if all it took was dollars then it'd be an even fight - so what does that tell you...?

well, under the supreme court, he's entitled. They were the ones who stated foreign govts and non-Americans could make campaign contributions I believe. Whatever, it's not like the Right is short of money, if all it took was dollars then it'd be an even fight - so what does that tell you...?
    did you know his Open Society was cut off from federal money recently? they were getting our money to help fight HIV.
    this funding was challenged and halted because his NGO support legal prostitution (and the illegal sex trafficking that always comes with legal prostitution).
    rather than disavow their support for sex trafficking, they appealed to the court that this was a violation of their 1st amendment rights.
    correctly, the court upheld the initial order (to cut off funding) because "foreign NGOs" are not protected under our constitution.
    i minor win to be sure, but still notable.

NFAC was in Louisville this weekend. Grand MJ was ran out of a city park by locals (local protestors)... and didn’t show to face the +/- 350-400 Patriots. The patriot rally organizer was a dude that goes by “The Angry Viking”. Vet, firefighter.. etc.. little Randy Savage when he’s riled and unfiltered, but actually quite articulate and thoughtful when he’s not full on. Very much an appropriate attitude..”you threaten me, America or citizens and I will beat tour ass, however, what really needs to happen is a conversation with those who will talk and listen”..

snyway... USA Today is trying to set up a live TV debate between Angry Viking and a GrandMJ....

You shouldn't worry about the openly antagonist left wing militias Soros is funding.

You should be worried about the ultra-right wing nut job militias he is funding at the same time.

Soros made his money speculating on currency events due to his belief that central banks are inefficient actors in the world currency market due to it's size. He made his first billion in one day betting the GBP would crash out of the ERM because of Central Bank interference. He was right. He rinsed and repeated that process in something called arbitrage investing. After that every fund manager wanted a piece of him and he made a lot more money. He was, the epitome of the speculator and antithesis of centralized economics. Not typical commie behaviour unless currency market speculation is a secret commie tactic.

In regards to the RUssians. When Yeltsin's farce came to an end, it was Soros - alone - who recognized the enormous threat to world security posed by nuclear and biological scientists who overnight were facing poverty and would likely be either grabbed or paid by unsavoury actors to go work for them. He spent a lot of his own money, to get those scientists elsewhere or paid so that they didn't do this.

I don't know with the certitude of some on here, what he does with his money today, I suspect 99% of what we think we know is on par with Alex Jones level of confirmed bullshit.

That's not the start, though. Soros' family was already wealthy, indicated by the fact that Soros' father paid a Nazi SS officer to take Soros in as his own son in 1930s Germany. At age 16, Soros was traveling around Nazi Germany seizing property from Jews. He's admitted as much in an interview - which you can still find if you look hard enough - and then fucking laughed about it! He claimed he didn't feel any remorse about what he did or who he did it to, because "if it wasn't him it would've been someone else". There's no question this dude's moral compass is completely fucked. He doesn't do anything that doesn't further his own twisted agenda. He's not just some boogieman that was invented, despite the obvious admiration you have for the guy.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    That's not the start, though. Soros' family was already wealthy, indicated by the fact that Soros' father paid a Nazi SS officer to take Soros in as his own son in 1930s Germany. At age 16, Soros was traveling around Nazi Germany seizing property from Jews. He's admitted as much in an interview - which you can still find if you look hard enough - and then fucking laughed about it! He claimed he didn't feel any remorse about what he did or who he did it to, because "if it wasn't him it would've been someone else". There's no question this dude's moral compass is completely fucked. He doesn't do anything that doesn't further his own twisted agenda. He's not just some boogieman that was invented, despite the obvious admiration you have for the guy.

dude, he may have or is an asshole, but like most people, he's not a cut out baddie. I wonder how much you know of American history regarding Jews? Noone's a saint, no country is without blood on their hands so wise up.

dude, he may have or is an asshole, but like most people, he's not a cut out baddie. I wonder how much you know of American history regarding Jews? Noone's a saint, no country is without blood on their hands so wise up.
    For a long time we limited immigration from E Europe cause we didn't want a bunch of anarchists and commie revolutionaries taking over. Crazy to think something like that could happen, right?

There's no fucking may have about it - he's on tape admitting to taking traveling around and seizing property from the Jews. We aren't talking about other people - it's irrelevant. He feels absolutely no remorse for his actions; on the contrary, he clearly looks back on those days fondly. Get Soros' cock out of your mouth. The world is not often black and white, but there are, in fact, some things a person can do that reveal everything you need to know about them.

Here's the full interview for anyone interested. Not on YouTube anymore and you won't easily find it in a google search.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/videos/60-minutes-interview-soros.mp4?_=1

For a long time we limited immigration from E Europe cause we didn't want a bunch of anarchists and commie revolutionaries taking over. Crazy to think something like that could happen, right?

Soros lives in London I believe.

At the risk of triggering other 14-year old girls who can't keep the word cock out of their mouths, I don't believe any foreign national or entity or even domestic corporate entity should be able to contribute to a campaign or influence any individual's vote. The moral hazard is too great. The Supreme Court fucked up on this one and we have them to blame.

But the real point that noone's responding to is this - if it was just a question of the super rich communist (hmm... let that sink in) support leftist DA's - where was the money from the Right...? An inconvenient question with an uncormfortable answer for those who want to invest a modicum of time thinking.

the money for the blm and antifa and those clowns is coming from somewhere Bloomberg , Soros , sports , media , china , russa , tech companies all the above . Where ever it's coming from its a lot of money being throw out there , and they are buying the dumbest help I have ever seen people shooting them self . setting them self on fire , posing for pics like no one will ever figure out who they are dumb asses . I'll burn a building and stand there taking selfies then post those pics on the inter net " no one going to figure out it was me " lol and while I am not against black Americans expressing there rights to march on an issue of there choosing or buying and own firearms , but maybe a group firearms safety course is in order so not to have a repeat where they shoot them self again . Iit just looks funny from my perspective but bad over all .