• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Criterion Barrel

Dale264

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2018
Eye-oh-wah
I placed an order for a 24” CBI 6br yesterday and was given an estimated shipping wait of 10-16 weeks. My last barrel was a CBI and was very impressed by it, but didn’t have the wait time. I’m really hoping the performance of this one justifies the wait time. Mid November can’t get here soon enough. End rant.

Did you call James at northlandshooter supply ?

I’m not sure if it’s a prefit you ordered but If so, I wouldn’t wait 3-4 months for one.

I ordered it from James. He had different lengths available but not exactly what I wanted so it had to be ordered direct. I guess that’s what I get for wanted to be different.

I ordered it from James. He had different lengths available but not exactly what I wanted so it had to be ordered direct. I guess that’s what I get for wanted to be different.
The wait will pass soon enough.
Ive had to wait for each of my CBI barrels because I always want a different twist, length, contour etc than whats on the shelf. Thats the price you pay to get what you want and how you want it and for 450 bucks.

I have waited on many CBI barrels. They do them in batches. Sometimes you get lucky and what you ordered is coming up quickly. I have waited 6 months for one before. I always try to keep several around, so when one is done it is replaced, and another one is ordered. Then the wait time is no problem.