Firearms Custom 338 Lapua Improved Full Rifle Build / Extra Barrel / Brass / Dies / Scope

EXSOCAL

Send it...
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Idaho
Massive, turnkey long range package for sale.

This rifle was custom built last spring by Triggered Precision Machine, chambered in 338 Lapua Improved (40 degree). This was purpose built for the 2024 Nightforce ELR match this last June. I used it to take 8th place in the match, it shoots insanely well out to 2,500 (furthest I've shot it). Overall there is around $12,000 invested here.

It comes with two barrels, both Brux 9 twist MTU contour blanks. The Cerakoted green barrel has 380 rounds through it and is 30" long. The raw stainless barrel has 320 through it and is 29" long. Both barrels shoot the same. The green barrel was used for load dev. and fire forming. Both barrels are threaded 3/4x24 and have plenty of life left.

It also comes with a ton of brass. There are 192 pieces of cleaned, 4x fired, fireformed Lapua brass, 33 pieces of new, unfired Lapua brass, aspprox. 100 pieces of 1x fired Lapua brass (non-fireformed) and 68 rounds of the competition load topped with 256 Warner Flatlines. There are also 120 fresh, unloaded Warner 256 Flatline slugs to reload which are included. These are single-feed rounds.

The rifle shoots around 3/8 MOA with this load ( load data available to replicate ) and pushes the 256 Flatlines at just under 3100 fps which is mild for this rifle.

The rifle was bedded into the chassis, action bolts were replaced with fitted grade 9 allen bolts and Nord Lock washers. Total weight as pictured is 23.5 lbs.

A set of Hornady Custom reloading dies are included, the seating die includes a micrometer and the Hornady A-Tip seating Stem.

A list of the parts on the rifle:

Action: Terminus Zeus Long Action, Lapua Bolt Face, Full Thread Tenon, Right Hand

Barrels: Brux 9 Twist, MTU Contour (29" and 30") - Threaded 3/4x24

Chassis: MDT ACC Elite CIP Length Long Action

Scope: Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 (35mm) M5C3 FFP PR2-MIL Riflescope 180223

Rings: Area 419 1-Piece Mount (20 MOA)

Bipod: Accu-Tac HD-50 Arca Spec w/ Ski Feet

Trigger: Bix n' Andy Tac Sport Pro w/ Gator Shoe

Other Parts:

MDT ACC Elite NV Bridge (x2)
MDT ACC Elite Rubber Dampeners
Salmon River Solutions M-Lok Weights (6 total)
MDT CIP Length Mag, modified for the Improved cartridge
MDT LRA Send-It level
Area 419 Send-It Level Mount
Hawk Hill Scope Mount Data Card

Asking $8000 firm, shipping included. Ships from my FFL to yours.

Post here and PM if you want it, no trades or tire kickers. This is a turnkey rig setup to shoot KO1M and other mid range ELR events.

Pics:

utLhxX7l.jpg

yHFMVjzl.jpg

QUEyQY8l.jpg

8CxmDLrl.jpg

dlkCzEpl.jpg

8JxOlaEl.jpg

u75clwll.jpg

L0hr2GTl.jpg

ZlEmZAbl.jpg

kMVIfLzl.jpg

Last edited:
Open to reasonable offers. I will also separate parts of the package, with the exception of the chassis / action due to it being bedded.