• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Custom Ruger SRH Alaskan 454 Casull

jgraham1

Gun Nut
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2004
Dayton, Wyoming
SPF

Thinning out the herd and so for sale is a 2010 built Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in 454 Casull, stainless model 05301. I am the second owner, the first owner fired only 6 rounds when he sold it to me, and I never fired it. The Ruger was shipped to Accurate Plating and Weaponry to be matte hard chromed, an action job and a set of Williams fiber optic red front sight and fiber optic green rear sight. I received it back just before I left Alaska in 2014. Comes with the original box, manual, lock and fired test brass. Also included are four new HKS speedloaders, new Simply Rugged right-side belt holster in dark brown, and new Diamond D Guide’s Chest Holster and new Guide’s Choice Reload (holds six rounds) in tan color, right hand draw. Everything is in perfect and new shape. Pretty much you get a new gun at shop prices with all the work and accessories for free.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $1050 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $1000. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited: