SOLD CZ 457 MTR .22LR Match

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*SOLD!*

Looking to sell this as it’s a duplicate for me. This is an excellent condition CZ 457 MTR chambered in .22LR using CZ’s match chamber. For factory barrels, these are very highly regarded and shoot amazingly well. Been awhile since I shot this one, but I recall getting a few 0.2” groups at 50y using a really good lot of CCI SV I used to have. I’d imagine it would do that all day long with the likes of SK Rifle Match, Lapua Center-X, etc.

The trigger’s been tuned down quite a ways. I don’t have a trigger pull gauge, but if it’s more than 10oz I’d be shocked. Breaks VERY clean, and the action is smooth as butter. The only imperfections I see are a few safe rash compression marks on the right side of the comb (which surprised even me, but we did move recently) that might steam out, and some teeny, tiny scratches on the bottom of the stock near the rear sling stud (I struggled to get then even to show up). Other than that, it’s in excellent condition!

For local sales, I’ll include the factory box, and I may have the manual in there, I’ll have to check. Comes with the rifle and one 5rnd mag.

If I can line up buyers for all parts, I’d split into the following:

-Action w/ factory trigger and one mag: $425
-Match barrel: $260
-Stock w/ bottom metal: $260

Otherwise, I’m asking $825 shipped or $780 FTF for the complete rifle. For FTF, you come to me near Lafayette, IN. Payment via discreet PayPal friends/fam, no trades. Will be cross-posted, so act fast! Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5693.jpeg

IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_5695.jpeg

IMG_5696.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

Last edited: