• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

D-Day/WWII Tour Recommendations?

By motorcycle. On my own.

Buddy whose dad landed just after D-day with Pattons 3rd Army hired a van and a guide for the whole xtended family. Said it as great investment… but was also 12-14 people.

You wouldn’t catch me dead on a bus tour. Hire a car. Get a map. It’s not hard to do yourself. Pm me if you want some of my stops and thoughts

I had a long blog on my trip … but evaporated with Scout. I’ll post more when I have a keyboard if you want. Lots of cool pix and places.

Cheers! Sirhr

Reactions: mtrmn and Keith E.
By motorcycle. On my own.

Buddy whose dad landed just after D-day with Pattons 3rd Army hired a van and a guide for the whole xtended family. Said it as great investment… but was also 12-14 people.

You wouldn’t catch me dead on a bus tour. Hire a car. Get a map. It’s not hard to do yourself. Pm me if you want some of my stops and thoughts

I had a long blog on my trip … but evaporated with Scout. I’ll post more when I have a keyboard if you want. Lots of cool pix and places.

Cheers! Sirhr
Yes, post away.

Thanks,
Keith