• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos Damnnnnn.

Re: Damnnnnn.

No 50 BMG?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Troubadour308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL nah I can't afford a .50 yet. I do plan on hitting the lotto tonite though! then drinks are on me! </div></div>

How about rifles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bub</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That 338 is a monster!! </div></div>
Just cramming the case with powder would break the bank, but that's what priorities are for....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOBL202</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use 230 grains of H50BMG powder in my 50 BMG loads. I only get 30 rounds per pound of powder!!
</div></div>

OUCH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOBL202</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use 230 grains of H50BMG powder in my 50 BMG loads. I only get 30 rounds per pound of powder!!</div></div>

Thats a hell of a lot more than my .300 wsm, LOL!!