• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Dear Liberals…

MinistryOfTruth

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2022
Maryland
Donald Trump wouldn’t be getting elected this year if you hadn’t lied to the world about Biden being fine.

And he wouldn’t have just been given truly terrifying dictator-like powers if you hadn’t used cheap political persecution and the weaponization of the “justice” system on him.

They literally did 100% of this shit to themselves.

Dear Republicans, Stop fucking demanding they remove Biden. On what planet is it a good idea to demand a better opponent to defeat you because you are so afraid of victory you try to sabotage your win.

For fuck's sakes, start praising Biden as a worthy opponent of Trump and demand they keep the idiot who won their primary.

Donald Trump wouldn’t be getting elected this year if you hadn’t lied to the world about Biden being fine.

And he wouldn’t have just been given truly terrifying dictator-like powers if you hadn’t used cheap political persecution and the weaponization of the “justice” system on him.

Not sure that they gave him "dictator-like powers." The opinion specifically states that the President is not above the law.

I'm no legal scholar for sure lol. But I read much of the opinion it makes sense to me that the opinion recognizes that there ARE issues with allowing Presidents to be prosecuted for official acts. Take for example Trump pushing Bill Barr to investigate for voter fraud, and AG Barr refuses. Trump threatens to fire him. The AG works at the pleasure of the President, the President is free to fire/hire AG's as he sees fit. Should Trump be liable for prosecution for conspiring to change an election outcome because he leaned on an official under his power to investigate? To me this is a clear example of why some level of immunity makes sense when the president is fully within the bounds of his power. How far those bounds extend is the question, and not even the court settleed those questions yet.

Had AG Barr agreed with Trump, conducted an investigation and found the necessary evidence of fraud resulting the the certification of different electors, then none of what Trump did would be criminal. (edit to add: it wasn't criminal anyway. But the left's claim of his criminality rests on the assumption that there was no fraud. I don't think anyone has proven that) So the President needs the power to demand such investigations from the AG when he thinks its warranted, without worring about being prosecuted if the investgation comes up negative. To me this is a good example of why presidential immunity is a thing.

The response is so contrived.

Insert issue, spin up cheerleaders for both sides, send out for consumption, then sit back and watch the implosion effect.

I would not be surprised if a little man walked out from behind a curtain and told us everything political is contrived these days to split the nation.

Apparently between 31-37% of the country thinks the demented asshole who could not string a sentence together at the debate is wonderful and should be the president without a doubt in their vacuous minds. That in itself is an alarming statistic. 1/3rd of this place wants communism, gulags, religious and political persecution, sham trials, high taxes, a criminal invasion, unfettered access to hard drugs, pedophilia taught in schools and child sexual mutilation legalized.

The horrifying world of democrats should make everyone nervous. Biden is deluded on a good day, he has a 50 year history of lying and corruption, he is a child molester and he raised junky pedophile kids. The guy has been a failure at everything but corruption, in this arena he created more than 20 shell companies with family members and generates hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue without producing any product other than corruption and he has not been investigated by any law enforcement agency under any administration. Why is that?

This election is far from over and there is only a very slim chance of Trump winning, even if 60% of Americans voted for Trump he can still lose. The FBI will yet again traffic fake votes to states where Trump wins for more 3am count adjustments, the dead and imaginary people will vote in states like Michigan and Georgia, illegals will vote by the millions in Colorado and Californian and states like North Carolina and Virginia will adulterate the final counts as they did in 2020. Pennsylvania will allow rampant absentee fraud, same as 2020. All with assistance from federal law enforcement.

We are not fighting Biden, we are fighting a huge leftist machine funded by people like George Soros and Bill Gates and millions of their evil minions.