Dedicated Technology 204 Ruger Upper is in!

raider1v1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I had Mike @ Dedicated Technology (DTech) build me a 204 Ruger upper after reading reviews of his work on several forms and everyone agreed that he built an excellent rifle. Just the packaging this thing came in is confidence inspiring. I haven't shot it a whole lot yet, but the groups i was getting while sighting it in at 100yds were pretty small. They were about 1/2-3/4" w/ off the shelf Hornady 40gr ammo. I tried the 32gr as well, and it grouped about the same. I will be doing some load development to find exactly what works the best, but guys are reporting between 1/4-1/2" MOA with this build.

The specs are:

Upper
22" 1:10 twist Shilen Super Select Barrel, fluted w/ Target crown & 5/8-24 threading
Matched Bolt
Sightron SIII 6-24x50
Burris PEPR Mount

Lower
Palmetto State Armory Lower
G&T Tactical Parts Kit
Giessele SSD-E Two Stage Trigger
Magpul PRS Stock
Wolff Extra Power Recoil Spring

cfKXn.jpg

B7Qzz.jpg

mYwhz.jpg

jojAV.jpg

rJ093.jpg

tWOSI.jpg

ijEeF.jpg

AraqL.jpg

eDpx3.jpg

Re: Dedicated Technology 204 Ruger Upper is in!

Nice rifle, you will love it. I have had two uppers from Mike, 243wssm & 223rem and both were excellent shooters. I just bought my third Dtech upper last night, this time 25wssm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Raider, what was the wait time on that upper? I ordered a 243 wssm and it's been almost 8 months. Just wondering. </div></div>

I've had mine right at 2 years and it took 54 weeks. 22" Shilen w/ the comp.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: platapus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Raider, what was the wait time on that upper? I ordered a 243 wssm and it's been almost 8 months. Just wondering. </div></div>
I've had mine right at 2 years and it took 54 weeks. 22" Shilen w/ the comp. </div></div>
Little wonder then that I did not get a response from him regarding my emails.

Mike is a great guy to deal with. Your dealing with a one man show. Last time I talked with him, he told me he puts out around 6 rifles a day depending on the availability of parts from suppliers. You will not be disapointed. Raider, your gonna enjoy that rifle.