• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Delta 5 Pro Bolt Travel

Jdowns0415

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2023
Kentucky
Scoured the forums and couldn't find anything about this if a product exists or aftermarket option. does anyone know how to make the daniel defense Delta 5 Pro bolt run smoother? I am starting to have a lot of issues running it smoothly if I am not in the prone and really propped up on my bag and leaning heavy into my bipod. Seems like if i dont lift it exactly on one plane of motion it just gets stuck and grinds its way down the entire action each way. Looking for a better way to work the action and run the rifle because it shoots lights out and is very comfortable.

Thanks.

In my experience, if you run it fast and have a small amount of adrenaline from being on the clock you shouldn't notice it much. I've shot mine quite a bit but the bolt just won't get any smoother.

In my experience, if you run it fast and have a small amount of adrenaline from being on the clock you shouldn't notice it much. I've shot mine quite a bit but the bolt just won't get any smoother.
yea i've noticed if I pull it straight back and slight upward pressure it will go straight back but sometimes depending on the angle you're aiming at that isn't really easy to do. I'll just try and learn the gun more but its frustrating that it happens at all. My MPA rifle never did it at all.