• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Delta Outdoorsman.com (Ceylon) is THE MAN

afate45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2012
Oklahoma
Called Ceylon on Monday, asked if I could order a Condor softshell and trauma kit and have it arrive before the weekend. He informed me that this would definitely be possible with standard shipping, and I should have it by Thursday. That's just flat out amazing. Well, to my surprise, the package arrived Wednesday morning!!! Talk about fast processing and shipping!!!!

Ceylon also helped walk me through the sizing on the Condor Summit Softshell jackets. If you've looked into these jackets, you'll know that sizing on these is a little tricky since they generally run undersized. I thought I would need an XL, but after giving Ceylon a few details, he informed me that I should stick with a large (which is my normal jacket size) Well, guess what, he was SPOT ON. The large is literally a perfect fit. I am 6ft, skinny build, 180lbs. If I was 2 inches taller, I'd say go with the XL for jacket length (call Ceylon though, he'll make sure you go in the right direction), but at 6ft the large is the perfect length! I have a full range of motion without the jacket riding up my back or anything like that. Hopefully those details help someone that is looking at those jackets.

Also, Ceylon is a Rendezvous ribs fan, and anyone who is a fan of their food is all right in my book :)

If you're thinking about ordering some gear, check out Delta Outdoorsman...Ceylon's prices are REALLY good, their CS is amazing, and his shipping is completely fair (unlike some of the other online retailers...you all know who I'm talking about).

P.S. I am in no way a representative of, or affiliated with, DO...just another happy customer.