• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Delta Outdoorsman

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Minuteman
Legend
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    Anyone do any business with them lately?

I have done business on a couple of occasions and always had a great experience. At the end of February, I ordered an accessory for my Erberlestock pack. I have not received anything from then which is odd as they always ship quickly. I sent a follow up email to them a couple of weeks ago and heard nothing. I called them today and their voice mail box was full so I couldn't leave a message.

Was wondering if someone had any information.

I've been wondering as well. Ceylon is a great guy and I've always had excellent buying experiences with him but the DO website is badly out of date and I've been wondering if he'd closed his operation...? (very-much hope not!)

I don't think Ceylon is up to no good, he's always been a stand up guy. He usually includes a handwritten note with my purchases. Have you tried disputing the charges with your CC company?

No I haven't as I want to give him a chance to respond as he has ALWAYS done right by me. It was only $27. If I don't hear in the next couple of weeks, I may do that. As I said, just wanted to know if anyone has experienced the same thing as of late.

Anyone do any business with them lately?

I have done business on a couple of occasions and always had a great experience. At the end of February, I ordered an accessory for my Erberlestock pack. I have not received anything from then which is odd as they always ship quickly. I sent a follow up email to them a couple of weeks ago and heard nothing. I called them today and their voice mail box was full so I couldn't leave a message.

Was wondering if someone had any information.
    What website did you order from? It appears to me the website I used to use is not even active. Also, there is another company located in Cleveland, MS that comes up when I google Delta Outdoorsman.
    I haven't seen or heard anything from Ceylon in years.