• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Did he succeed?

Back in 2007-08 BHO aka The Kenyan Goat Fucker stated he was going to fundamentally transform America.Did he at all succeed?
Yes, working directly from the book by Saul Alinsky, "Rules for Radicals."

It is the playbook, almost down to the word, what they have done.

Trump may be the last gulp of air we get before join the Titan.

Yes, BHO and the Dems intentionally fucked up our shit more than any other people or time- in the last 50 years.

IDK.

I think the most fundamental change to our politics and government occurred right after WW2, with the establishment of the military industrial complex and the Intel agencies that are operating without oversight and accountability.

Obummer succeeded in adding to the pile of crap that ruins the middle class financially, yes

How much are you all paying for health insurance post obummer? I am at about a 75% increase since he was president.

I work for the same company and I have as close to the same policy as was humanly possible (I have a sick kid I need good insurance or I would be bankrupt) but my policy is now not as good.

You have to include liberal white women, anti-social bottom feeding womanless white men, racist liberal black women, social media, egotistical LEOs, and MSM to your theory.
As well as the republican party. Don’t think for a second the heads of this party don’t want us in chains just the same. I don’t understand how decent people can still believe that this party represents them……at all.

As well as the republican party. Don’t think for a second the heads of this party don’t want us in chains just the same. I don’t understand how decent people can still believe that this party represents them……at all.
Well, the only thing worse than being a republican is being a democrat.

And now that I have said the d-word, I have to wash my mouth out with soap, per my mother's instructions. She was trying to get us to stop using bad words but I slip up, now and then.

Reactions: 101st and wade2big
Yes, and the transformation began with Big Mike.
1722374703639.jpeg

No, it wasn't Obama that did this. Our country has been rotting away from the inside for a long time. It's just that the process is accelerating and becoming more visible. Eventually the parasites will overwhelm the productive and we will see a collapse, perhaps a violent one or perhaps just a slide into weakness and irrelevancy like Great Britain.

The rot has been spreading since we lost wwii to the communists. It just actualized under Obama. The decent into chaos will continue and it will start spiral faster as millions of foreign parasites and a ever worsening crime wave destroy daily life for most working Americans.

Unemployment is really about 20% with many millions permanently out of the work force. Pedophiles control schools and use many of them for grooming centers. The military isn't able to fend off an attack of cramps, much less a country that hates us.

We will collapse far faster than France or Britain and they have Muslims raping and killing in their streets today. Every branch of the government lies and covers up crime.

In short, Kamaltoe wins and we are doomed.

If it were to truly collapse we would all have to quit working and paying taxes all at once.

Eventually, when everyone gets computer chips in thier brains at birth, we truly be “controlled”.

We are not at that point yet but close

It's not just the USA, majority of Western nations. By design.

I listen to podcasts from Canada, USA, UK etc, all experiencing the exact same things. I get frustrated listening to people blame the current local government in their country, doesn't really matter who's in power I feel, two sides of the same coin. Unfortunately it all needs to come crashing down, mass societal unrest etc and we'll see what gets built out of the embers after.

Buckle up, we're in for a ride.

I listen to podcasts from Canada, USA, UK etc, all experiencing the exact same things. I get frustrated listening to people blame the current local government in their country, doesn't really matter who's in power I feel, two sides of the same coin. Unfortunately it all needs to come crashing down, mass societal unrest etc and we'll see what gets built out of the embers after.

Two riders were approaching and the wind began to howl.

yea,as i have aged,i am thinking no gov is better than any gov. western civ looks about to go as it is unsalvageably rotten. maybe get it right in the rebuild. historically not likely. we are obligate pack animals,like dogs. individuals are mostly unable to survive alone. goes back to the beginning 100k+ years ago. in any group power relationships develop. some votes count more than others. disadvantage of being monkeys and not cats.