• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Did Hell Just Freeze Over??

For the last 100 years, I'll go with more so. The deeper I dig the worst it gets.

Don't go back too far, you might find yourself finding out inconvenient truths about "Glorious heroes"...
Most of what many folks think they know about history and are taught and wrap around their jingoistic heads, are actually not exactly the way things happened.

Especially don't go looking back at what life was like for the poor, the country folk, the farmers or people that wanted free speech or freedom of religion back in the time right after the glorious revolution...

They were never going to let them into NATO anyways.
But they need an excuse to save face and one that the Z puppet won't want to challenge too hard.

If you say they are too corrupt to join, nobody from pretty much any western government wants to say, hey let's figure all the corruption out and fix it and let them join.

They impeached Trump for trying to ask about Ukrainian corruption.

Last edited:
There was the same messaging from the WH before the Ukrainian conflict started. Biden stated repeatedly that Ukraine has to fix its corruption before there is NATO entry. Ukraine had put a "plan" together but was behind schedule and had promised to do better and faster.

Then the war started and the Ukes evidently reverted back to what their true character really is. And it has to be noted that evidently the USG found it acceptable to some degree. Now that they are losing badly, they are pulling out the same stick they were beat with a few years ago. IOW, they are using it as an excuse for never giving Ukraine what they were never going to give them.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
What kind of website are you sending us to?

1720019041494.png

• Haha
Reactions: HPIguy and Docsherm
The better question is, what are you searching for on that site rather than just clicking the link.
That was at the bottom of your linked article that I read completely. I saw that they used an almost circular argument that cannot be fully supported without a bunch of semantic gymnastics. But I guess that’s where we are with science now?

Did you even read the article?

I think that you found that article while searching for penis flowers, but that’s as unsupported as the authors argument. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HPIguy
That was at the bottom of your linked article that I read completely. I saw that they used an almost circular argument that cannot be fully supported without a bunch of semantic gymnastics. But I guess that’s where we are with science now?

Did you even read the article?

I think that you found that article while searching for penis flowers, but that’s as unsupported as the authors argument. 😄
LOL

I don't know which camp is right or wrong, but there are multiple studies based on it. It's an interesting topic to me having always heard that old saying.

Reactions: lash
Time to drop Ukraine just like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc...
Fk yeah we need to be done with Ukraine. In reality they never had a chance or capacity to defeat the Russians in the long haul. How the leadership and its advisors at the top in our country didn't see or grasp this is mind-blowing. Oh yeah, the military industrial complex needed a new cash cow.
The only positive thing from the whole mess is that we've come to see the Russian military is a shame and mess.
Reagan broke the Russians by pouring so much money into our military and development of new weapons, Russians couldn't match it.
Now, Putin is doing the same thing basically, watching us pour money down the drain in Ukraine. Corrupt Brandon and the left have made this country a laughingstock around the globe.