• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Did your ancestors own slaves? Like this Republican???

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

Whoops
Southern Democrats were the slave owners....

Snip
Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is descended from Irish slave owner Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown’s Town in Jamaica, who recruited massive numbers of Irish migrants to Jamaica to work on his sugar plantations after the British empire abolished slavery

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I'm German, Irish, & Dutch, the fucks owe a lot to our family.

I was born XXX you other fucks owe me for being born,.... well try an collect here like your lazy ass fucks in SA an see how that works out in the long run. Lazy fucks what something for nothing, seems to be a higher % norm when dealing with fucks from many holes on this rock. Yet even if you look at their country today not much has changed past the first boats that brought their ancestors ass's here. Look at how they live here, public tit, public housing, Food stamps, free phone, now tell my who the fucking slave is today!!!

Reactions: AMGtuned
Black Africans sold other Black Africans to be brought to America. I want to hire Jacoby & Myers to sue the African Government for sending them over. Castro did the same thing when he emptied his prisons and sent them to Florida. Africa owes us the cost of the civil war and the lives lost, this class action suit could reap trillions .

I don't give a flying fuck about whose ancestors owned slaves. I have not owned slaves. My parents have not owned slaves. My grandparents have not owned slaves. Nobody has owned any of black people alive today. Or their parents or their grandparents. What a big bucket of bullshit. I am not guilty of the sins of my parents!

If slavery really is an issue to any of the candidates, I want to hear them pushing for an embargo on any and every nation where slavery is still prevalent. Let's start with India and China....

Or maybe it's just another empty campaign talking point.

But yes, my ancestors did own Irish slaves. Don't get mad when Vikings do Viking shit.

If slavery really is an issue to any of the candidates, I want to hear them pushing for an embargo on any and every nation where slavery is still prevalent. Let's start with India and China....

Or maybe it's just another empty campaign talking point.

But yes, my ancestors did own Irish slaves. Don't get mad when Vikings do Viking shit.
They are being sold in NA right now.
Another line of BS the sheep run to.

R

I don't give, a baker's fuck.
Every race on this planet has owned slaves, many of them, their own race. Everyone's hands are dirty, including the northern states in 1861.
More slaves exist today, by many magnitudes, than did in 1861 America.

Slavery will NEVER be abolished as long as man is in charge on this rock.

Caramello Harris is despicable in so many ways, her heritage is small potatoes.

Reactions: Snipe260