• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Didnt vote in 2020? Check if you really did! FRAUD story

Green461

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2024
Janesville, WI
www.youtube.com
Was at the DMV friday, Elkhorn WI. took my number and went and sat down. I sat next to a table in back (6ft away) where an elderly lady was asking people if they are registered to vote and then with a computer there helping them register. A guy walks up, maybe in his 60s, says he moved to a different town, and now moved back to Whitewater so he needs to register to vote. He started telling the lady that he did not vote in the 2020 election and when he went online and looked himself up, it said the last time he voted was 2020 and voted absentee (by mail) , man was confused and irritated. Said he had to look up what "absentee" meant. The lady set him up on the computer to register.... when he logged in.. he said "look... right there it says last time I voted was 2020 by absentee". He also said his wife did not vote in 2020 and it also said the last time she voted was 2020 absentee. He was asking the elderly woman what can be done about it and who he voted for as the website will not tell you who you voted for. He explained to her he told a colleague at work and the person laughed and said he was full of it. The colleague also did not vote in 2020 and the man told him to look it up.... The website said the last time the colleague voted was 2020 also by absentee, this guy lives near Milwaukee. The man was kinda mad and the elderly woman had no answers, she told him to tell people running it... neither knew who to contact... and i'm guessing the game of tag that would be trying to find someone to tell would be a joke.

Mine seems legit.

votes.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Was at the DMV friday, Elkhorn WI. took my number and went and sat down. I sat next to a table in back (6ft away) where an elderly lady was asking people if they are registered to vote and then with a computer there helping them register. A guy walks up, maybe in his 60s, says he moved to a different town, and now moved back to Whitewater so he needs to register to vote. He started telling the lady that he did not vote in the 2020 election and when he went online and looked himself up, it said the last time he voted was 2020 and voted absentee (by mail) , man was confused and irritated. Said he had to look up what "absentee" meant. The lady set him up on the computer to register.... when he logged in.. he said "look... right there it says last time I voted was 2020 by absentee". He also said his wife did not vote in 2020 and it also said the last time she voted was 2020 absentee. He was asking the elderly woman what can be done about it and who he voted for as the website will not tell you who you voted for. He explained to her he told a colleague at work and the person laughed and said he was full of it. The colleague also did not vote in 2020 and the man told him to look it up.... The website said the last time the colleague voted was 2020 also by absentee, this guy lives near Milwaukee. The man was kinda mad and the elderly woman had no answers, she told him to tell people running it... neither knew who to contact... and i'm guessing the game of tag that would be trying to find someone to tell would be a joke.

Mine seems legit.

View attachment 8518419
“You didn’t vote?
Well in that case - we’re voting for you!
Congratulations.
You voted a straight D ticket!”