• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Diligent Defense Enticer

PearlWhiteGT

Private
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas
I finally purchased my first can. Went with a Diligent Defense Enticer S. For you fellas who run these enticer cans, what mount do you recommend going with? It is my first can so starting fresh. I do plan to run it on my AR's and bolt rifle for the time being till I can purchase another one. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Anything that isn't Dead Air. There are a number of options since it's a HUB can. I run the Huxwrx HUB QD mount since most of my hosts run Huxwrx muzzle devices. My advice, look at what cans you're purchasing in the future, the mounts they require, and factor that into your decision,

Are you going to shoot either of the hosts unsuppressed? If so, what do you want out of a mount when shooting unsuppressed from both platforms?

Do you want secondary retention?

Is mount weight a consideration?

Do you have any other needs or wants in a mount/muzzle device? Or for that matter, anything you don't want?

Assuming you have the hub version?

If so, Rearden (Plan B). Simple, seals well, short, light, good availablity, lots of design options.

It's also becoming as close to a standard pattern as we have with FCD, Liberty Machine, PWS, Hanson Brothers, etc all making end cap adapters and muzzle devices that will work with it in case you don't like the Rearden options themselves.