Reloading Equipment Dillon 550 for sale.

gunsnjeeps

Retired Swab Jockey
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2009
Norfolk, Va
Selling a used Dillon 550, I think it is a B. The difference is in the link pins.

It has a 9mm shell plate and locator pins, large and small primer tubes, the small primer ram is installed and the large primer ram is with the press. There is a tool head and catch bin. Press is mounted on a Strong Mount. No dies or Powder Measure.

$350, plus shipping from Norfolk Va; or local pick up.

I just had a 650 without a case feed shipped from Illinois. It was $70 with Fed Ex. I'm thinking the 550 will fit a smaller box and be in the $50 range. I can email pictures.

Selling a used Dillon 550, I think it is a B. The difference is in the link pins.

It has a 9mm shell plate and locator pins, large and small primer tubes, the small primer ram is installed and the large primer ram is with the press. There is a tool head and catch bin. Press is mounted on a Strong Mount. No dies or Powder Measure.

$350, plus shipping from Norfolk Va; or local pick up.

I just had a 650 without a case feed shipped from Illinois. It was $70 with Fed Ex. I'm thinking the 550 will fit a smaller box and be in the $50 range. I can email pictures.
Pm sent second will take it.