DJ Getz DF89 MP5 Full-Size Pistol Clone Semi-Auto *SOLD*

sgtlmj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2006
CO
Bought this in 2014 and have less than 500rds on it. It's just a range toy at this point, so I'd like to move it along to fund something else more useful. It is currently an SBR on a Form 1, but I am selling it as a non-NFA title 1 pistol. I will send a letter to the NFA Branch once this sells requesting a note be placed on the NFRTR entry stating the status change (they never really take anything off the Registry). That way it can ship to your FFL and you can SBR it or just put a brace on it; whatever trips your trigger. I managed FFL/SOT's for a major corp for years, and am intimately familiar with the arcane sorcery surrounding this stuff.

I've never had a failure on this gun, and it runs like a sewing machine. I'll sell it with 3-30rd HK mags (unless you are in a ban state), but will have more available for sale once I find them. Muzzle has a tri-lug and is also threaded 13x1LH. Trigger housing is a PTR I believe. I just wanted something that didn't look like it was a MG. Paint has some wear from being in a safe or soft case for the last 5 years, but that is to be expected. Comes with the MFI mount that has been cut back to avoid cheese grating your knuckles when you cock it.

**SOLD** Starting this at $1500 shipped to your FFL. Discreet PP f/f preferred. Trades are possible up to around 50% of the cost. Thinking of a Marlin 45-70 or something old-timey and extra thumpy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wormydog1724