• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Does Christensen MPR Chassis fit a barrel nut?

woodrow

Trying to figure it out
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2010
Ca
Does anyone out there know if the MPR chassis will take a Remage set up?

More specifically I have a Deadline action and have been eyeing this chassis. Hope it'll work. Thanks guys!

I doubt that anyone cares, but I have an update. I got a hold of an MPR chassis to evaluate and the action wouldn't fit in there. The Deadline is a 700 footprint but it's got a thick ass recoil lug machined into the receiver and it won't fit into the chassis.

I built up my Deadline rig a few years ago and forgot about the details until I took it out of the stock. I pillaged the HSP stock from an old ass 5r 700 and had to hog out the recoil lug area then bedded it.

Shoot on fellas!

I doubt that anyone cares, but I have an update. I got a hold of an MPR chassis to evaluate and the action wouldn't fit in there. The Deadline is a 700 footprint but it's got a thick ass recoil lug machined into the receiver and it won't fit into the chassis.

I built up my Deadline rig a few years ago and forgot about the details until I took it out of the stock. I pillaged the HSP stock from an old ass 5r 700 and had to hog out the recoil lug area then bedded it.

Shoot on fellas!
Gen 1 or Gen 2 Deadline?
Did you have to modify the magazine catch height?

I have a Gen 2 in an MDT ACC and I purchased the magazine catch specifically designed for the Ultimatum Deadline.