Don’t mess with Daddy’s girl

Big ole slice of justice pie served up!
Assuming what the family says is even close to the truth, daddy will get off and murder will be ruled justified, as it should. This pervert being a former cop I guarantee played a role in why it took so long for someone to shoot his ass. Disgusting. Dude was obviously a preditor. The police and Sherrifs like this is why these perverts get so many chances to ruin kids lives, they keep daddy's from doing the right things and disposing of these Disgusting pos

Sounds like this guy was just doing the job that law enforcement and prosecutors won't do. He should be collecting a bounty if this article is even half way correct.

"the family had a no-contact order in place for Fosler due to stalking."
"Fosler, had been arrested by another agency in July and booked for internet stalking of a child and sexual assault"
"This guy that preyed upon their daughter was released on bond"

Assuming what the family says is even close to the truth, daddy will get off and murder will be ruled justified, as it should. This pervert being a former cop I guarantee played a role in why it took so long for someone to shoot his ass. Disgusting. Dude was obviously a preditor. The police and Sherrifs like this is why these perverts get so many chances to ruin kids lives, they keep daddy's from doing the right things and disposing of these Disgusting pos
Maybe someone smarter than me can nitpick the definitions, but there’s no such thing as justified murder in my book…
It’s either murder, or justice.

I think we know what this one was.

Reactions: lash
The man who was shot, Fosler, had been arrested by another agency in July and booked for internet stalking of a child and sexual assault, Sheriff Staley told USA TODAY Friday afternoon.

Fundraiser for legal funds was removed by GoFundMe​

The girl's mother also claimed that GoFundMe, the platform they were using to collect money for legal purposes, was returning funds to donors and eventually said the fundraiser had been closed altogether. Instead, she is collecting money on Venmo and Cash App.

A GoFundMe spokesperson told USA TODAY Friday afternoon that GoFundMe's Terms of Service prohibit fundraisers that raise money for the legal defense of anyone formally charged with "an alleged violent crime."

• Sad
Reactions: lash
Maybe someone smarter than me can nitpick the definitions, but there’s no such thing as justified murder in my book…
It’s either murder, or justice.

I think we know what this one was.
Ok. "Justified homicide ". Glad we got that cleared up. Right now he's prelim charged with a murder count. Later it will likely be "justified homicde" or some such finding by the DA. I'm so glad we ironed out that very relevant point of this story.

Reactions: johnnycat
The man who was shot, Fosler, had been arrested by another agency in July and booked for internet stalking of a child and sexual assault, Sheriff Staley told USA TODAY Friday afternoon.

Fundraiser for legal funds was removed by GoFundMe​

The girl's mother also claimed that GoFundMe, the platform they were using to collect money for legal purposes, was returning funds to donors and eventually said the fundraiser had been closed altogether. Instead, she is collecting money on Venmo and Cash App.

A GoFundMe spokesperson told USA TODAY Friday afternoon that GoFundMe's Terms of Service prohibit fundraisers that raise money for the legal defense of anyone formally charged with "an alleged violent crime."
I’m not sure if it’s being stated clearly enough, but the arrest in July was for stalking and sexual assault of the same child he was with when he was shot. I know the family.

I’m not sure if it’s being stated clearly enough, but the arrest in July was for stalking and sexual assault of the same child he was with when he was shot. I know the family.
No, it's not being made clear. The guy is a former cop which is WHY it's not being made clear. I feel so sorry for this family. The mother said he actually had 6-9 counts against him. Just the fact that he was near this girl again should have been enough to keep him locked up forever but surely a jury would nullify if it did go to trial, which I don't think it will and I hope it doesn't. Dad took care of his family as he should.

Sounds like a legit shoot to me (justifiable homicide), but I can’t stop asking myself why the fuck the girl was in his car in the first place.

No mention of kidnap, or restraint, but I have to think that was the case… I know she’s just the victim, but what girl that age willingly gets into a vehicle with a stranger someone who had previously assulted them?

Not enough facts in the article, but something doesn’t smell right here.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Sounds like a legit shoot to me (justifiable homicide), but I can’t stop asking myself why the fuck the girl was in his car in the first place.

No mention of kidnap, or restraint, but I have to think that was the case… I know she’s just the victim, but what girl that age willingly gets into a vehicle with a stranger?

It appears that he is a preditor who goes online or elsewhere to find victims and convince them he is something other than a preditor. She is a minor child, which we as society agree, do not have the ability to consent to anything. She likely was friendly with this creep and is confused. In this day and age it's a very difficult world to grow up in so I wouldn't begin to blame the victim here. I'm sure there's more to the story but it doesn't matter. She's a little girl, he's a 60 year old man

1728745396677.jpeg

7 years suspended sentence . Hopefully same applies.

Plz delete if not allowed but here is the link and the story. I don’t have any kids and I would have done the exact same thing.

Well I hope it’s the same family anyway. I couldn’t find any connection to story above.

Plz delete if not allowed but here is the link and the story. I don’t have any kids and I would have done the exact same thing.

Well I hope it’s the same family anyway. I couldn’t find any connection to story above.
It appears to be. This is an excerpt from that link.

"In spring/summer 2024 our then 13 year old child was targeted, groomed and ultimately raped by the boyfriend of a family friend. Our family did not know this monster. He just appeared in a place where our child should have been safe and got access to her phone number. And that’s all it took. "

Disparity of force
Adult with child and you have male with female here, both can qualify for disparity of force in justifiable homicide, self-defense or defense of another.

And I thought with children it was something that was often presumed, reason being, a blow from an adult to a child even with just a fist, or even them simply dropping the child from their height, could reasonably be assumed to cause great bodily harm and/or death.

We don't have much of the details, but I would think these would prove to be a good look.

There was also a law regarding heinous crimes, it used to be, or may still be, that if you witnessed somebody committing a heinous crime, like setting fire to a building known to have people in it, that you could stop that person in any way possible. Meaning you could shoot that motherfucker running away in the back even if he was unarmed. Not that you would, but you could. Idea being that there are crimes that are so heinous that immediate action, no matter the action, should be taken to capture the suspect.

I don't know all of what was regarded as such or if that law is still in place, it'd actually be interesting to know and flesh out, if we have any attorneys or the like on here.

I'd say they may want to look into these arguments as they consider additional arguments I'm sure, disparity of force may be a great avenue here.

Good luck to them going forward.

Been out all afternoon. The site provided in this thread is the place to donate. Venmo and cash app aren’t allowing them to receive funds for the “anticipated” reason.
The description in the donate link said that dad was attacked by this perv when dad took his minor child back from the preditor and that's why he killed him. Seems this is really clear and justifiable on a few different legal grounds, not to mention doing the rest of society a favor. Can we get confirmation on how old this pervert is/was?

Reactions: UKDslayer
The description in the donate link said that dad was attacked by this perv when dad took his minor child back from the preditor and that's why he killed him. Seems this is really clear and justifiable on a few different legal grounds, not to mention doing the rest of society a favor. Can we get confirmation on how old this pervert is/was?
Around 60ish but not exactly sure

Being Arkansas, we can hope that any jury would be filled with right-minded Americans that realize this was 100% justifiable.

If not, I'm a big believer in jury nullification. I would vote not guilty no matter what, fuck what the written law says or what jury instructions from the judge are.

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc
Being Arkansas, we can hope that any jury would be filled with right-minded Americans that realize this was 100% justifiable.

If not, I'm a big believer in jury nullification. I would vote not guilty no matter what, fuck what the written law says or what jury instructions from the judge are.

…which is exactly why guys like you and I would never be selected for a jury nowadays.

—break, break —

The pic above reminds me of one of the shirts I picked up a few weeks ago when I was travelling, at that place in Seal Beach we also need to support:

IMG_7021.jpeg

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc
…which is exactly why guys like you and I would never be selected for a jury nowadays.

—break, break —

The pic above reminds me of one of the shirts I picked up a few weeks ago when I was travelling, at that place in Seal Beach we also need to support:

View attachment 8523297
I got the anti liberal social club hoodie

• Love
Reactions: 91Eunozs

No mention of kidnap, or restraint, but I have to think that was the case… I know she’s just the victim, but what girl that age willingly gets into a vehicle with a stranger someone who had previously assulted them?

Who knows? The girl who was kidnapped after Dallas Mavericks game and sex trafficked originally went with the guys she was on the way to the restroom went to smoke pot. She ended up kidnapped and sex trafficked in another state.

He stalked her and raped her. I doubt she became his girlfriend on those terms.

I'm going with he groomed her, manipulated her and convinced her that she wanted to be with him.
That is very common.

Also well it seems a whole lot of the Uniform Hanger brigade and the Corrupt, Cowardly, Compromised and Complicit courts look to have been protecting this vile predator despite many other acts against young people because "he's one of us"...

If the local police and courts decide to put the guy on trial, they have just come out openly as complicit and corrupt and evil themselves.

I'm going with he groomed her, manipulated her and convinced her that she wanted to be with him.
That is very common.

Also well it seems a whole lot of the Uniform Hanger brigade and the Corrupt, Cowardly, Compromised and Complicit courts look to have been protecting this vile predator despite many other acts against young people because "he's one of us"...

If the local police and courts decide to put the guy on trial, they have just come out openly as complicit and corrupt and evil themselves.
One account said he had raped her. It also said that his previous charges were because of acts against that same girl. He had a no contact order (which statistically never work). Also, he did stalk her. John Douglas, who literally wrote the book on criminal profiling said “show me a stalker and I’ll show you a future murderer.” Whether he groomed her or not and whether or not she willingly went with him, he absolutely deserved two rounds to the ocular cavity. He wasn’t taking her to go do something chivalrous or moral with her. I agree that it looks way too much like that sheriff and others in power might have been covering for him.

One account said he had raped her. It also said that his previous charges were because of acts against that same girl. He had a no contact order (which statistically never work). Also, he did stalk her. John Douglas, who literally wrote the book on criminal profiling said “show me a stalker and I’ll show you a future murderer.” Whether he groomed her or not and whether or not she willingly went with him, he absolutely deserved two rounds to the ocular cavity. He wasn’t taking her to go do something chivalrous or moral with her. I agree that it looks way too much like that sheriff and others in power might have been covering for him.
Small town so it's probably like the Kentucky sheriff killing the judge. Everyone knows everyone or is related to them. He was probably treated the same way as Joe Biden. Everyone says "That's just old Uncle Joe, he's harmless".

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Poor Cain Velasquez did the right thing in the wrong state.

For those who don't know the story, Cain Velasquez is a former UFC Champion whose 4 y.o.daughter was molested over 100 times by a daycare worker, who also molested other children. Cain tried to let the legal system play out, but as the perpetrator was on his way to get his ankle monitor, which was basically his only sentencing, Cain tried to shoot him in a vehicle that had other passengers in it.

California is intentionally delivering light sentences on his way to legalize pedophilia. I think now we understand why a certain VP candidate is also all about normalizing pedophilia With a number of military age men brought into this country illegally, the number of rapes and pedophile sexual assaults will skyrocket well beyond what Sweden or Germany has ever seen just based on pure numbers. I have zero comprehension on how any woman with a daughter can vote for an administration with such lack of principles.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC