• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

dont forget your CCW gun when going on a jog.

Re: dont forget your CCW gun when going on a jog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the "comments" section of that article pretty much sums up what we're thinking but can't say... </div></div>

Yup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the "comments" section of that article pretty much sums up what we're thinking but can't say...</div></div>

That you're racist idiots?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the "comments" section of that article pretty much sums up what we're thinking but can't say...</div></div>

That you're racist idiots? </div></div>

Being the resident instigator you are, I wont even validate your attempt to start yet another fight with a rebuttal...

Damn! That place is just a few blocks from my house. I run in my neighborhood and have ran past that place several times. Kinda scary it being so close to home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just calling a spade, a spade. </div></div>

Pun intended?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just calling a spade, a spade. </div></div>

Pun intented? </div></div>

LMFAO, talk about a poor choice of slogans.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just calling a spade, a spade. </div></div>

Those comments covered a huge spectrum of topics but you chose to cherry-pick one topic and go on the attack which is not only poorly conceived, as it's based on your false assumption, but also buttresses the fact that you're simply attempting to instigate another fight and is as telling about as you and your motives as your own views.

Pot calling the kettle...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: truth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just calling a spade, a spade. </div></div>

Those comments covered a huge spectrum of topics but you chose to cherry-pick one topic and go on the attack which is not only poorly conceived, as it's based on your false assumption, but also buttresses the fact that you're simply attempting to instigate another fight and is as telling about as you and your motives as your own views.

Pot calling the kettle... </div></div>

Owned.

Truth go fuck yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Those comments covered a huge spectrum of topics but you chose to cherry-pick one topic and go on the attack which is not only poorly conceived, as it's based on your false assumption, but also buttresses the fact that you're simply attempting to instigate another fight and is as telling about as you and your motives as your own views. </div></div>

Your first post in this thread sure seemed like the prototypical "dog whistle" comment - a nudge-nudge-wink-wink towards those of common cause, but the sort of thing that is ambiguous enough to be defenseable if you're called out.

Now, it's completely possible that I'm totally off-base, because I didn't read through every single comment that followed the news article on the shooting. So, how about you (or boone) shoot me a PM with your thoughts on this topic. Maybe quote a few of the comments with which you agree. If I'm wrong about what I think motivated your first post (which, just so we're clear, is much along the lines of what "truth" is accusing you of), then I'll publicly apologize.

My sympathy goes out to the family of the victim - it must be agonizing to suddenly lose a loved one to such a brutal and senseless act
frown.gif

The car did it, the car did it!!

Quoted from article>> Detectives say Stone was just out for a morning jog, on his normal route, when a dark-colored, four-door sedan pulled by, slowed down, fired several shots at him, then pulled off, without ever stopping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric Bryant</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Those comments covered a huge spectrum of topics but you chose to cherry-pick one topic and go on the attack which is not only poorly conceived, as it's based on your false assumption, but also buttresses the fact that you're simply attempting to instigate another fight and is as telling about as you and your motives as your own views. </div></div>

So, how about you (or boone) shoot me a PM with your thoughts on this topic. Maybe quote a few of the comments with which you agree. If I'm wrong about what I think motivated your first post (which, just so we're clear, is much along the lines of what "truth" is accusing you of), then I'll publicly apologize.
</div></div>

Your apology is <span style="text-decoration: underline">very</span> important to me, and while I could simply copy and paste my response to 'truth' in response to your band-wagon/out-of-the-woodwork post and it would be just as applicable, I <span style="text-decoration: underline">really</span> need your apology so I just sent you a PM, here's a preview:

Go fuck your sanctimonious self.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go fuck your sanctimonious self.</div></div>

Says everything we need to know - thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric Bryant</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go fuck your sanctimonious self.</div></div>

Says everything <span style="text-decoration: line-through">we</span> I need to know - thanks. </div></div>

At least we can agree on that.

Sometimes a Spade isn't a spade ...

2h2e78o.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those comments covered a huge spectrum of topics but you chose to cherry-pick one topic and go on the attack which is not only poorly conceived, as it's based on your false assumption, but also buttresses the fact that you're simply attempting to instigate another fight and is as telling about as you and your motives as your own views.

Pot calling the kettle... </div></div>

No one put a any words in your mouth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the "comments" section of that article pretty much sums up what we're thinking but can't say...</div></div>

You chose to agree with "the comments section" and by wording it "what we're thinking but can't say" it sure seems to hint at the more controversial and less politically correct comments. If you're racist you're a racist, country is fucking full of them and it's no shocker to find them on a firearms related forum, but at least man the fuck up and admit to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LMFAO, talk about a poor choice of slogans. </div></div>

Your true colors are shining though...

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/call-a-spade-a-spade.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Owned.

Truth go fuck yourself.</div></div>

Holy fuck you're stupid. The inbreeding program is really working out well in your family.

Opinions are like assholes (as everyone knows)

Veer dropped the trump card on this thread. All else is futile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Veer dropped the trump card on this thread. All else is futile. </div></div>

^^This