• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Dr. Phil and Trump's Potential Retribution against Lawfare

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Thought this was worthy of its own thread. Not a real issue, because we know Trump will never set foot in the WH again.

Biden can hardly contain his glee over what he and his corrupt DOJ has done to Trump/Trump supporters in lawfare:
    We remember this from the day of Trumps conviction:

And this was yesterday after the debate at a rally in NC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So Dr. Phil recently interviewed Trump on his new DFW-based program (pre-debate); there was a segment on the topic of revenge/retribution I posted below, it is here that Trump comes up with "Success of the country after he is inaugurated will be his revenge"; which is what showed up almost verbatim in response to the CNN question during the debate.

Of course, we all know Trump will never set foot in the WH gain and we know why. But what I found interesting, was after this interview, Dr. Phil had a focus group on individuals critiquing his interview w/Trump.

Dr. Phil seems to have taken great pride and is under the impression he single-handedly dissuaded Trump from ever instituting any meaningful retribution - which TBH the Trump base would see moreso as addressing corruption/treason/lawfare vs. "revenge". Not locking up or making an attempt to prosecute HRC was a huge mistake; I don't know what would have happened if history could be revised - but the DS/Biden DOJ would have handled things differently, as in either no indictments or just plain assassination.
    Speaking of narcissism - this focus group really shows Dr. Phil's narcissism exceeds Trumps!

Another thing I learned from the focus group is about how about utter contempt/disdain expressed by a half-face grin is universally recognized - which Joe did multiple times during the debate while Trump spoke. Speaking of narcissism - this focus group really shows Dr. Phil's narcissism exceeds Trumps!

Retribution/revenge segment where Trump implies he will NOT seek any retribution, but "success" of the country and bailing it out of its current path of destruction will be his revenge @ 4:01:

Focus group comments after watching Dr. Phil interview Trump especially on retribution:

Full interview (ends @ 1:10:00), the rest is response to the interview/focus groups:

Last edited:
    Success of the country after he is inaugurated will be his revenge

This was picked up and carried by the same people who can't clearly read the 2A.

Trump could have spoken it more eloquently by saying.
    "After my inauguration, I will make america great yet again, and that will be my revenge."
    But...even that would be taken out of context.

Lemme tell ya. If I was in his shoes, they wouldn't have to twist my words.

Retribution discussed during debate - Biden says @ 1:18 that Trump has no right to seek retribution against any American; the outrage biden shows!

And YES, he did have cheat sheets shown below @ 1:06 (of course he had the questions, and answers ahead of time):

At 0:05 you can see the Joe's half-face grin that Dr. Phil mentioned as a universally-recognized sign of utter contempt.

Last edited:
    Of course on 7/11 the gay woke judge will sentence Trump to prison. I suppose he will be out while he appeals, I don't know. There will be a national emergency of some kind, the bird flu or WWIII, or some such shit. If this fails, there will be an attempt on his life. The CIA will be happy to oblige, wouldn't be the first time.....we descend into riots, anarchy and worse. We flush merica down the toilet. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: mosin46
    Of course on 7/11 the gay woke judge will sentence Trump to prison. I suppose he will be out while he appeals, I don't know. There will be a national emergency of some kind, the bird flu or WWIII, or some such shit. If this fails, there will be an attempt on his life. The CIA will be happy to oblige, wouldn't be the first time.....we descend into riots, anarchy and worse. We flush merica down the toilet. Hope I'm wrong.
    I think there might be a couple of Merica first turds that refuse to be flushed.
    Just saying

Retribution doesn’t have to be carried out by Trump.

But if he provides aircover, the American People will handle it fine.

If he succeeds in getting elected, I will have a guillotine ready by Inauguration Day.

How it gets used will be determined after the state of the union…

Just ‘sayin!

Sirhr

Can someone tell me what is this "lawfare" that suddenly, within the last 4-6 weeks, is what everyone seems concerned about?

How is it an issue now, versus 2020 or 2016 or 2012 or prior?

How is it that any of the candidates running for 2024 are not responsible for "lawfare," given one sits in office and the other did 2016-2020?

Can someone tell me what is this "lawfare" that suddenly, within the last 4-6 weeks, is what everyone seems concerned about?

How is it that any of the candidates running for 2024 are not responsible for "lawfare," given one sits in office and the other did 2016-2020?

Hey Democrat, your attempts at false moral equivalence and historical revision have failed and are noted. It's clear you're neither a Conservative nor conserva-tarian.

Last edited:
    Retribution doesn’t have to be carried out by Trump.

But if he provides aircover, the American People will handle it fine.

If he succeeds in getting elected, I will have a guillotine ready by Inauguration Day.

How it gets used will be determined after the state of the union…

Just ‘sayin!

Sirhr
    And I'm sure it will be Period-Perfect. ;)

Thought this was worthy of its own thread. Not a real issue, because we know Trump will never set foot in the WH again.

Biden can hardly contain his glee over what he and his corrupt DOJ has done to Trump/Trump supporters in lawfare:
    We remember this from the day of Trumps conviction:

And this was yesterday after the debate at a rally in NC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So Dr. Phil recently interviewed Trump on his new DFW-based program (pre-debate); there was a segment on the topic of revenge/retribution I posted below, it is here that Trump comes up with "Success of the country after he is inaugurated will be his revenge"; which is what showed up almost verbatim in response to the CNN question during the debate.

Of course, we all know Trump will never set foot in the WH gain and we know why. But what I found interesting, was after this interview, Dr. Phil had a focus group on individuals critiquing his interview w/Trump.

Dr. Phil seems to have taken great pride and is under the impression he single-handedly dissuaded Trump from ever instituting any meaningful retribution - which TBH the Trump base would see moreso as addressing corruption/treason/lawfare vs. "revenge". Not locking up or making an attempt to prosecute HRC was a huge mistake; I don't know what would have happened if history could be revised - but the DS/Biden DOJ would have handled things differently, as in either no indictments or just plain assassination.
    Speaking of narcissism - this focus group really shows Dr. Phil's narcissism exceeds Trumps!

I other thing I learned from the focus group is about how about utter contempt/disdain expressed by a half-face grin is universally recognized - which Joe did multiple times during the debate while Trump spoke. Speaking of narcissism - this focus group really shows Dr. Phil's narcissism exceeds Trumps!

Retribution/revenge segment where Trump implies he will NOT seek any retribution, but "success" of the country and bailing it out of its current path of destruction will be his revenge @ 4:01:

Focus group comments after watching Dr. Phil interview Trump especially on retribution:

Full interview (ends @ 1:10:00), the rest is response to the interview/focus groups:

Did you hear the echo at that rally in NC? Did you catch that?
    I'd love to see all the camera angles of that rally.
    I got money says they staged that rally with less than 200 people.
    Listen to them chanting lock him up, you can discern individual voices, and a slight echo. Few people, large space. Most morons in this country(the average citizen) will never pick up on these little things.
    Staged as fuck.

Lawfare is using laws and legal procedures, such as prosecution, to politically stop an opponent. So, arresting and prosecuting and finding Trump guilty of election interference by paying off a hooker by calling it hush money and no word on the notion of buying stories for the National Enquirer to spike, and then finding him guilty is not about him committing a crime. And he has done far less than the Clintons did with the Russian pee hoax. Provably less.

This is different, as wisely pointed out before in the 2016 election, the demon national committee already had enough fake votes to get HRC elected, having underestimated the turn-out of new found populists. Some say that gamergate led to a lot of red pills being taken.

So, they resolved to not let that happen again. And succeeded by having all the legerdemain of stopping and starting counting in the middle of the night. (See "2,000 Mules" by Dinesh D'Souza.)

So, if Chiden wins again, it will be more than obvious the fakery. Not that it would do much. Or would it?

Again, the demons underestimated voters before, they could underestimate the reaction of those who have no problems with another Bastille Day.

Or, Trump wins but it is a replay of 2016 - 2020 with nothing but roadblocks all the way.

Thanks Ronws, but I meant as an actual thing, and not how the "talking heads" have described it.

Why are people now, as of about 4-6 weeks ago, talking about "lawfare"? And why are people who are not even lawyers/litigators acting like experts on the subject?

Is anyone here a federal litigator/lawyer of 20+ years history?

Thanks Ronws, but I meant as an actual thing, and not how the "talking heads" have described it.

Why are people now, as of about 4-6 weeks ago, talking about "lawfare"? And why are people who are not even lawyers/litigators acting like experts on the subject?

Because whether the republic was dead or not before then, the last 6 years has exposed and proven undeniably that the Republic is clearly and demonstrably...dead

Reactions: Milf Dots
    So according to Breitbart, there is a "Biden Family Meeting" today to decide whether to continue with campaign.

Jill is batshit against any dropping out. Since she probably runs things as muchs as Mrs. Wilson did in 1919. Hunter knows his only way to a pardon is if dad leaves... and he goes to jail if the wheels come off.

They claim that a 'call to drop out' must come from Congressional Leadership. Will Schumer an the Dems in the house (Pelosi?) have the balls to call for it? Knowing that Kamala and Newsome have zero popularity.

Well... going to be interesting.

If he bails, things are going to get really sporty all at once. Between gangs of thugs in the streets and the chaos as the Clinton and Obama wings of the party fight for control... and Soros feeds in money and bricks.

Don't forget that the Swamp knows they have to keep a lefty in office... and will be full 'Game on' against the American people to ensure a lefty wins.

Well, May we Live in Interesting Times -- Chinese Curse!

What did the great sage and prophet of our time say? What was his great advice? Something about... "Buy more Ammo."

Yeah... That!

Sirhr

Because whether the republic was dead or not before then, the last 6 years has exposed and proven undeniably that the Republic is clearly and demonstrably...dead
    People who study federal govt/process regularly -- with the kinds of attention precision rifle shooters pay to their shooting -- would say it has been brewing for a lot longer than 6 years. There were people who argued, back in 1776-1789, about what they were forming and where it would lead.

Most citizens of this country, as of 2024, are ignorant on matters of civics and government. They get their opinions from "talking heads" and not from their own inquisitive studies.

Is that a good recipe for success?

• Haha
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    I'm not from here, I just moved here."

giphy (5).gif

People who study federal govt/process regularly -- with the kinds of attention precision rifle shooters pay to their shooting -- would say it has been brewing for a lot longer than 6 years. There were people who argued, back in 1776-1789, about what they were forming and where it would lead.

Most citizens of this country, as of 2024, are ignorant on matters of civics and government. They get their opinions from "talking heads" and not from their own inquisitive studies.

Is that a good recipe for success?

You:
    flyfishing.gif

Democrats/'Progressives'/Liberals/Leftists/Authoritarians often base their questions on false premises like you did. Americans started talking about "lawfare" during obama's authoritarian regime, but the lawfare has reached new heights under the biden crime family's destruction of our constitutional republic.

One need not be a legal expert to observe the Dems' exploitation of the law for purposes of political weaponization- it's so obvious to any average American who isn't suffering from a complete failure of their logic circuit.

Cognitive Dissonance and Suspension of Disbelief are actual psychological conditions mainly experienced by democrats and RINOs.

Look I can laugh at the "reasoning" behind your middle-school memes. You would be wiser to show how someone with no influence in the $$ thrown around in town of residence is going to be well positioned to influence civic outcomes. That would make your meme useful as something other than a coward's passive aggressive attempt at insult.

Sorry don't give a fuck about Dr. Phil and what he thinks about anything. He's another one of those fake phoney motherfuckers who think they have money so they must be right abouteverything. He's an Oprah disciple. Sooo fuck him and his wife's stupid "paid for " face.

Democrats/'Progressives'/Liberals/Leftists/Authoritarians often base their questions on false premises like you did. Americans started talking about "lawfare" during obama's authoritarian regime, but the lawfare has reached new heights under the biden crime family's destruction of our constitutional republic.

One need not be a legal expert to observe the Dems' exploitation of the law for purposes of political weaponization- it's so obvious to any average American who isn't suffering from a complete failure of their logic circuit.

Cognitive Dissonance and Suspension of Disbelief are actual psychological conditions mainly experienced by democrats and RINOs.
    How do you get half the story with such confidence, while the other half you just don't wanna know?

• Haha
    Reactions: ken226
    Look I can laugh at the "reasoning" behind your middle-school memes. You would be wiser to show how someone with no influence in the $$ thrown around in town of residence is going to be well positioned to influence civic outcomes. That would make your meme useful as something other than a coward's passive aggressive attempt at insult.
    But you were insulted.
    And look at how little effort was required.

No, I was not insulted. I was amused at the lower tiered comedy attempted. You can try to project onto me all day long, but I'm not a twit and this isn't barfcom, you little barfcommer.

Disappointment is a far different thing from insult. You disappointed me by assuming something, a thing which would make your meme true and funny.

Why do you struggle so?

How do you get half the story with such confidence, while the other half you just don't wanna know?
    Most of us know you need an audience, but we're not interested in your BS. Go talk to a mirror.

You may catch a ban here like you do at other places, but I'm gonna put you on my ignore list so I don't waste precious time seeing your nonsense.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Most of us know you need an audience, but we're not interested in your BS. Go talk to a mirror.

You may catch a ban here like you do at other places, but I'm gonna put you on my ignore list so I don't waste precious time seeing your nonsense.
    Look at the projection on this barfcommer.

Ooooh, he pretends he's with the boys at the lange-leigh stables, the paddock of prime fillies!