drake associates Vs. black diamond rifle???

7.62_Reaper

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2012
going based only on the quality of the rifles they build in your opinion who makes a better rifle, drake associates or a black diamond rifle? the specific rifle that im looking at with drake associates is the stalker 700 in 300wm with the black diamond rifles I really wouldn't mind any of them they all look like they're tack drivers.

if you don't like either of those manufactures im open to suggestions on who to go to for a 300wm build

thanks for the info

I think Drake is just the importer for Rangemaster Precision Arms rifles.

Drake Associates is pleased to announce that we are now the United States representative for Rangemaster Precision Arms weapon systems.

Rangemaster has had its lineage throughout the European and US Competition shooting world having developed the award winning Quadlite and Quadlock actions.

Today, Rangemaster has increased their product lines to include Tactical Sniper Weapon Systems. These rifles are based on the precision and accuracy standards set forth by their respective competitive weapon systems.

This is off there website. www.drakeassociates.us/content/rangemasterprecision.

Hey gents we are the manufacturers of the Stalker Sniper Weapon systems, bescides being the importers for both Rangemaster and PGM from Europe. To date the STALKER Sniper weapons have been fielded with sucess in all configurations and our end users have included US federal, state and local authorities as well as competition shooters.
For more details on the Stalker weapons please see the article on us in Harris Publications
Cover article March 2013 http://www.drakeassociates.us/public_ftp/strike_33.pdf
Centerfold Spread Jan 2013 http://www.drakeassociates.us/public_ftp/stalker.pdf

Given the price range of the rifles you listed, I would first ask where do you live?

Then I would recommend one of the many Great gunsmiths that are located throughout the country
and source a weapon from someone within a reasonable driving distance from your home. If this is possible.

Now if you need to purchase ASAP and can not wait for a custom build the above statement is kind of out of the picture.

Although RWSnyder and GAP sometimes have rifles ready to ship without any wait.

In the long run it sure is nice to deal with a smith that nearby if you can.