• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms DT HTI 50 plus ammo f/s/t

MOC1232

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Minuteman
Supporter
Dec 19, 2013
I have a DT HTI 50 for sale trade. Has about 15 rounds down barrel. Comes with all stock tools and parts.

Also included with purchase is a 100rnd case of linked ammo and another case of linked ammo with about 85rnds (I’ll have to count later to confirm exact number) as well as two boxes of hornady AMAX.

Scope and bipod not included.

Cost of shipping will be split with buyer.

$7250obo

Will consider partial trades for following, need at least $3000 cash included.

-thermal/NV clip on
-Marlin JM marked levers
-Custom 308/6.5cm bolt actions
-clone correct MK12 uppers

Attachments

• 50a.jpg
    50a.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 50b.jpg
    50b.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 50c.jpg
    50c.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 50d.jpg
    50d.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 50e.jpg
    50e.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
If I can have all parts sold at same time for around my asking price then yes I will separate once all payments are received.

Last edited:
$5525 is a hell of a deal if that auction is legit. There’s over $800 in ammo also so I’m afraid we are a bit off on our numbers there. I appreciate the interest but I’ll keep it all before selling that low.

Reactions: GT40MkI
$5525 is a hell of a deal if that auction is legit. There’s over $800 in ammo also so I’m afraid we are a bit off on our numbers there. I appreciate the interest but I’ll keep it all before selling that low.
Maybe you can get more for the barrel , action and ammo but the stock receiver isnt worth more than $3,000… anyone with a discount can buy it brand new from eurooptic for $3750…

Maybe you can get more for the barrel , action and ammo but the stock receiver isnt worth more than $3,000… anyone with a discount can buy it brand new from eurooptic for $3750…
I’ve got discount with europtic and I’m seeing it at $4186.26.

Again, I appreciate your offer but I’m not selling it that low.