• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes DVOR...Impulse Order. Keep or Cancel? Konus Glory 2-16x50

JS8588

Ballistic Hipster
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2020
NEPA
Last night, possibly influenced by a couple adult beverages, I ordered a Konus Glory 2-16x50 off DVOR. I stumbled across it earlier in the day, and after doing some research, came up with very little. Seems Konus as a brand is...spotty, but there's absolutely nothing out there on this particular model. Price is $538.47 shipped.

So, outside of the summer shandys, why did I order it?

I like the feature set. Exposed turrets. Good 8x MPVO magnification range. Simple reticle.

Intended use is going to be on either a 556 or 308 just-for-fun build (on one of the BCA CHF barrels I bought *cheap*).

Anyone with experience of Konus products, what should I do here?

For reference, the scopes I currently own and am happy with:

Steiner Predator 4 2.5-10x42
Arken EP8 1-8X28
Bushnell Forge 1-8x30
Bushnell Forge 3-24x56
Meopta Optika6 1-6x24

Last night, possibly influenced by a couple adult beverages, I ordered a Konus Glory 2-16x50 off DVOR. I stumbled across it earlier in the day, and after doing some research, came up with very little. Seems Konus as a brand is...spotty, but there's absolutely nothing out there on this particular model. Price is $538.47 shipped.

So, outside of the summer shandys, why did I order it?

I like the feature set. Exposed turrets. Good 8x MPVO magnification range. Simple reticle.

Intended use is going to be on either a 556 or 308 just-for-fun build (on one of the BCA CHF barrels I bought *cheap*).

Anyone with experience of Konus products, what should I do here?

For reference, the scopes I currently own and am happy with:

Steiner Predator 4 2.5-10x42
Arken EP8 1-8X28
Bushnell Forge 1-8x30
Bushnell Forge 3-24x56
Meopta Optika6 1-6x24
Are you aware that dvor is optics planet? Search for threads here about optics planet. Friends don't let friends buy from optics planet.

Are you aware that dvor is optics planet? Search for threads here about optics planet. Friends don't let friends buy from optics planet.
I'm aware. I order from OP all the time and have no issues to date.

I canceled the order, incidentally. A total lack of feedback here was sufficient.