• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

E-Currency and the decline of the Dollar

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    The solution isn’t fiat or gov controlled crypto, it’s any form of hard money. Whether it’s metals, a 100% backed currency, or decentralized crypto. Get the gov away from the most important part of civilization

Reactions: camocorvette
    The solution isn’t fiat or gov controlled crypto, it’s any form of hard money. Whether it’s metals, a 100% backed currency, or decentralized crypto. Get the gov away from the most important part of civilization

Look a bit deeper and you'll see the "Governments" don't actually control the money in most countries in the world.
    The "money" is controlled by the true international Elites.

I remember when the tech industry took off, internet exploded, and intellectual property swiftly outvalued physical assets. The old money were a bunch of naysayers, didn't invest, and were set to lose their place in society.

Then, Allen Greenspan came on TV and addressed the nation -- to let the world know that the internet, technology, intellectual property.. it was all a giant bubble that would soon pop and they were all going to lose everything.

So, like good sheep - people sold until the crash was real.

Who do you think bought everything up?

Yeah.

Anyone who thinks the old money is going to allow peons to gain wealth over them is sorely mistaken. They would literally send jackboots to your home and off you if that's what it took -- if after the last two years anyone thinks it's not all a social control system I don't even know what to say.

Crypto currencies are not somehow safe from government coercion or destruction. What do you think would happen if Dictator Biden issued an edict that crypto is a haven for terrorism and all transactions are banned? You think it wouldn't work?

I think it would.

Quite possibly the times we are living in.

since the Bible was brought up in a round about way.

The line about false prophets….
    Could that be applied to this vaccine push. Dovetail in the disease portion(virus)….wars and rumors of wars.

🤷‍♂️

I remember when the tech industry took off, internet exploded, and intellectual property swiftly outvalued physical assets. The old money were a bunch of naysayers, didn't invest, and were set to lose their place in society.

Then, Allen Greenspan came on TV and addressed the nation -- to let the world know that the internet, technology, intellectual property.. it was all a giant bubble that would soon pop and they were all going to lose everything.

So, like good sheep - people sold until the crash was real.

Who do you think bought everything up?

Yeah.

Anyone who thinks the old money is going to allow peons to gain wealth over them is sorely mistaken. They would literally send jackboots to your home and off you if that's what it took -- if after the last two years anyone thinks it's not all a social control system I don't even know what to say.

Crypto currencies are not somehow safe from government coercion or destruction. What do you think would happen if Dictator Biden issued an edict that crypto is a haven for terrorism and all transactions are banned? You think it wouldn't work?

I think it would.
    Cryptocurrency is just more safe than central bank fiat. If the swamp wanted to crack down on decentralized currency it could, in theory. But that would take an astronomical amount of resources and ultimately(my opinion) would mean lots of violence against the gov enforcers

Quite possibly the times we are living in.

since the Bible was brought up in a round about way.

The line about false prophets….
    Could that be applied to this vaccine push. Dovetail in the disease portion(virus)….wars and rumors of wars.

🤷‍♂️
    I've heard the shot likened to Mark of the Beast... And then there's the other discussion here on SH about Cryptocurrency becoming the currency of the world..... I just don't know.

China just did and that was that.

Cryptocurrency is just more safe than central bank fiat. If the swamp wanted to crack down on decentralized currency it could, in theory. But that would take an astronomical amount of resources and ultimately(my opinion) would mean lots of violence against the gov enforcers

Take a look at China if you think a government can't crack down on a hugely popular cryptocurrency thing.

Make it illegal for any banks or trading houses to have anything to do with customers converting bitcoin into cash or cash into bitcoin or selling bitcoin on any exchanges.

Monitor your internet and if you are going to "bad sites" to "launder" that crypto, the tax police come to pay you a visit.

Clamp down on anyone using "excessive electricity" for "non productive uses"

They did a good job.

But what I think is more likely to happen is bitcoin and such will be allowed to go on here for awhile, with ever tightening screws (like they are doing now with the IRS) and then eventually the central banks will have all the kinks worked out and launch their own and when that happens, anyone trading "crypto" in a "money like fashion" will be dealt with, the same as the government dealt with folks that tried to have their own copper coins for "trading" in a manner that was determined to be "money like".

More than likely "somebody" has much better idea of exactly who owns what and how much crypto than most imagine is possible.
    The easiest crack down is to trumpet "cracking down on tax cheats" then all the sheeple cheer.
    Government shows up, says you have xxx in what we say are your wallets, we think you made this much, pay your taxes or we use rubber hose decryption to get your signing keys.

I think it'd be a whole lot easier for them to do then you'd think.

Three years ago if someone said they'd force vaccinations, overtly (key word being overtly) manipulate elections, destroy the entire economy openly and with public support, force people to segregate based on political affiliation, allow wide-scale left wing radical violence on a multi-billion dollar scale, and on and on -- WITHOUT a massive violent response, I would have said you were nuts.

But, look at Australia. They are literally building concentration camps. Look at our own homeland, we're not far from it. They're overtly doing all of the things once called conspiracy theories and it's just ignored by the media and the masses.

I lived the dot com bust, had a seven figure business in the industry. Watched it get wiped out by one speech. I saw Bush single handedly create the housing crisis as he got his family industry hundreds of billions in taxpayer handouts.

You remember Obama looking at taxing 401k's? Probably not, because the media barely covered it. But they looked into it.

They could destroy crypto in a day and now more then ever I'm confident the people of America would do nothing. So are they, clearly, as they are overtly doing all of these things now that just a few years ago we were all so sure would result in a revolution. Maybe it will, but it hasn't yet and so now they are emboldened.

I pray you are right, though. But I think the reality is they'll subvert it in such a way that just doesn't quite make it worth fighting. Then they'll take another step, and another step, until your will to fight is gone.

I wholeheartedly agree crypto is better than the dollar. Hell, bags of dogfood is safer than putting your wealth into the dollar. But, you don't see multi-billion to trillion dollar investment firms investing heavily into crypto. They're going after physical assets --- physical assets that are heavily taxed, even.

Take Bitcoin for example. It went from 60k to 30k and the reports I read on it were that the average transaction selling was just 3 digits. That shows the majority of money in bitcoin is nobody's. Nobody's won't be taking up arms over 3-4 digit losses. And it's not like they'll come say they're just taking it. No, they'll make up a story like they always do.

Like Bush and the bank failures. The same excuse he gave, the overnight lending, we're now seeing in the hundreds of billions. Exponentially more than it was then and now it's so commonplace that the fed is looking at changing the rules so it's a permanent thing they can just borrow / have allotted rather than something they file for nightly. Why isn't lending stopped now? We've been doing it for years, it was the basis for the first crash...

Perhaps, just perhaps, because it was a lie. And now it's in our faces and the vast majority of people don't even connect the dots. So, the gears keep turning as they continue to look for new ways to extract wealth from families.

I've heard the shot likened to Mark of the Beast... And then there's the other discussion here on SH about Cryptocurrency becoming the currency of the world..... I just don't kno
    I've heard the shot likened to Mark of the Beast... And then there's the other discussion here on SH about Cryptocurrency becoming the currency of the world..... I just don't know.
    Most will not see it for what it is.

I’m not saying this is it. I am saying this could be part of was told is to come.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton