• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos Easter Eggs for Hitler

Just saw this on another site.
Nice bit of history, but they misspelled Adolf.
smirk.gif

Re: Easter Eggs for Hitler

now thats a picture i like to see. if you could see me, you would know why i saw that, lol.

and that is a correct spelling for Adolph, it may not be how der Fuhrer spelled it, but its a common spelling still.

Found out a bit more.
92nd Infantry Division

"This segregated unit was the only African American infantry division to see combat in Europe during WWII, as part of the 5th Army. It served in the Italian Campaign from 1944 to the war's end."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now thats a picture i like to see. if you could see me, you would know why i saw that, lol.

and that is a correct spelling for Adolph, it may not be how der Fuhrer spelled it, but its a common spelling still. </div></div>

Why, do you look like the Easter Bunny?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1ZNUF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The spelling is secondary; it's the sentiment that counts
wink.gif
</div></div>

Agreed.

That picture brought a smile to my face.

Could it have been these guys?

The 969th Field Artillery Battalion. Both units provided fire support for the 101st Airborne Division in the Siege of Bastogne, subsequently being awarded the Presidential Unit Citation.

There is another one I remember seeing that was pretty similar to this. There was a pile of bombs covered in snow and in the snow it said 'Merry Christmas Hitler'. I'll try and find it