Eastern PA

Re: Eastern PA

We shoot precision and tactical at New Holland. Good bunch of guys.

Mifflin is a great "Tactical/practical" range.

Both ranges have steel. New Holland is limited to below .50 cal

Mifflin you can reach to I believe 1500 on the rock face( you can't get to it to place steel or targets but you can spot the hits on the rock for fun.

Both are great bargains for the quality of the ranges

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M25BeastShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We shoot precision and tactical at New Holland. Good bunch of guys.

Mifflin is a great "Tactical/practical" range.

Both ranges have steel. New Holland is limited to below .50 cal

Mifflin you can reach to I believe 1500 on the rock face( you can't get to it to place steel or targets but you can spot the hits on the rock for fun.

Both are great bargains for the quality of the ranges </div></div>

Left side of the line @ MCSA is tough to get beyond 600 from prone in front of pavilion due to downward slope.

Im guessing you have to be a member to use their range? Does anyone know if they allow the public to use their range or is it members only? Tyrone i think is a bit of a drive but then again anything is from where i live. Thanks for the info on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wPAShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im guessing you have to be a member to use their range? Does anyone know if they allow the public to use their range or is it members only? Tyrone i think is a bit of a drive but then again anything is from where i live. Thanks for the info on this one. </div></div>

Private range, go to their most recent meeting minutes for range access info.