Enough

Jester8

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2006
Bis. No.Dak.
Went in to the local sporting goods store last night to check on availablility of powder/bullets/primers etc. Come to find that bullets have went up by roughly $5!! Powder everything. I was ok with it for awhile, but for goodness sakes, when will it end? It seems like the demise of the shooting sports will come from manufacturers themselves that keep raising prices so that eventually WE wont be able to afford our addictive sport. I am getting tired of this BS. I know, I know, manufacturing costs, wages, precious metals...makes me glad that I bought 2000 primers, 1200 bullets, and 8lbs of powder before the hike. Now that the prices are continueing to climb, it will be like fuel, where we eventually come to accept it as a fact of life. I don't want to see that happen. The fing goobers that have to ruin everything for the rest of us law abiding citizens...I am done. I know this has been beat to death, and then beat again but for f**k sake, enough. There I am done.

Re: Enough

Welcome to the club. I'm just glad my CR came through in early January and I can trade or buy at discount to fill up my personal depot of shooting supplies.

I found a box of CCI 250's I bought in December 2006, the price tag was $16.10 for 1k of them. I almost cried when I saw that the other day.