• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Euro Optics

Re: Euro Optics

EuroOptic is only about an hour and a half away from me, yet I've never made the trek out there. I'm too afraid of what I'll spend if I go there to go there... yet.
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EuroOptic is only about an hour and a half away from me, yet I've never made the trek out there. I'm too afraid of what I'll spend if I go there to go there... yet.
eek.gif
</div></div>

+1 I stopped up after work with just the intention of looking at a few scopes. After they made me a great deal, I couldn't resist.... needless to say I came home with a new highspeed Mil/mil nightforce haha

Alex and Jason are awesome. Unlike many other vendors that will give you good discounts to get you buying from them, then stop the discounts Alex has given me a very generous discount on every item I've asked for a quote on/purchased, and his customer service has been second to none. I'm going on my 3rd high end optic purchase from them (cutting him a $1350 check as I type this), and it certainly won't be the last. Whenever I have money burning a hole in my pocket I always find myself on his site looking for my next toy.

It is sad to see that a number of people took advantage of Alex's generosity that he now has to have a wall of shame on his site and no longer does payment plans and ships out the item's to us honest guys.