• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Ever went to the wrong address and then killed a baby?

They were looking for a very dangerous 12 year old - and were told that the kid did t live there THREE fucking times .

With that many men and guns you’d think they were going after Epsteins prefered clients - at least to make sure they could delete the hard drive first.

I know that popping a tit in my mouth helps me.
00 Jim.gif

But muh warrant, and muh qualufide imoonitee!!!!! yahhll citeesins fukkoff nahh sumbicchez
this shit is only going to get worse, you should see my area it's insane AND in a dark red state!!
It is getting insane . Last winter in my AO man with terrible health problems was in the basement of his house and said he was going to kill himself . A State trooper was down there talking to him - another local officer showed up - went down the stairs into a stone MI basement and opened fire on the guy who wasn’t armed - and shot the state trooper in the leg , shot possible suicide in the arm/ shoulder . And himself got rock fragments in his face and neck. Rambo officer turned out to be the local PDs firearms trainer .