• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ex-Uvalde school police chief Arredondo didn't stop gunman 'hunting and shooting' students

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

UVALDE, Texas — A 10-count indictment made public Friday accuses former Uvalde school district police chief Pete Arredondo of 10 missteps that led to the botched law enforcement response to an active shooter who killed 19 children and two teachers in May 2022.

Authorities booked Arredondo on Thursday into the county jail, where he spent about 90 minutes before being released on bond.

A grand jury also indicted former school district police officer Adrian Gonzales, whose role has been less public in the two years and one month since the shooting. He had not been booked into jail as of Friday, and an indictment in his case remains under seal.

The indictments are the culmination of a six-month grand jury investigation that included months of in-person testimony, including from Texas Department of Public Safety director Col. Steve McCraw.

The officers face up to two years behind bars and a $10,000 fine if convicted of the state jail felony charges.

But at least all those hero’s from the disbanded Uvalde school district police department got other jobs in law enforcement so their pensions are safe !
So they can continue to write tickets !!!!
Win/win .

• Angry
Reactions: diverdon
well known that police have NO statutory obligation to protect life,liberty or property and they v.rarely do. maybe "government" property. instead they would rather arrest preachers for having services during the lock down,bust some 13 yo for having a joint in his sock or hide behind the bushes like an adolescent pervert and catch some criminal going 50>40 on an empty street. makes the pols $s and pays for endless bureaucracy. protecting life liberty and property are the only excuse to have cops,or laws for that matter

This kind of B/S is more the norm than either side wants to admit. There is a reason gangs have been allowed to flourish, homes are built with walls surrounding them with guard gated entrances. Easy to police the compliant, but when going home safe may not be in the cards, major pause is the order of the day for a larger percentage than most what to admit too.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The Supreme Court has already made this ruling, LEOs have NO DUTY to put their own lives in danger to save others. Which means, regardless of what the grand jury decided or even a conviction, this will get quashed

The Supreme Court has already made this ruling, LEOs have NO DUTY to put their own lives in danger to save others. Which means, regardless of what the grand jury decided or even a conviction, this will get quashed
Which is absolutely absurd. That makes it even worse. I know many officers and I have a lot of confidence in the ones I know, but I can tell you that an officer that cares more about “making it home safe” should not wear a badge and doesn’t deserve to wear a pistol.

The only justice for the families in this fucked up situation is what they are willing to take out of retribution.
The two mug shots of those asshats looked like nothing more than a couple of cartel members especially the one with the 15 year old boy rat mustache.

I honestly don't know how they live themselves. I hope they are constantly tormented with screams of young children being murdered.

Reactions: reelserious
Which is absolutely absurd. That makes it even worse. I know many officers and I have a lot of confidence in the ones I know, but I can tell you that an officer that cares more about “making it home safe” should not wear a badge and doesn’t deserve to wear a pistol.
The huge majority are actually more concerned about themselves than the public, when the going gets tough. Don’t let your personal friendships cloud your view. This is a common human condition, but not talked about much by law enforcement.

Reactions: XLR308
LARPers are gonna LARP. If they wanted to do more than play dress up they would have volunteered for something else.