• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

FAB Tpod?

Does anyone have experience with the FAB Tpod? I have seen them at gun shows numerous times and they seem ok. Only downside is that they appear to be a little bulky and long, or am I mistaken?

wm_md_2367007.jpg

Re: FAB Tpod?

Have one on my AR. Yes, they are just a tad long, but if you want a forward grip and a pod it seems to work pretty well. Price wise, you can probably get a harris bipod or similar for what the FAB costs, if a forward grip isn't your thing.

Yeah, I'd buy one again. It works, and does both things pretty well. My AR with SS 3x9 on top with the FAB on, it just fits in a 5.11 tactical case.

Re: FAB Tpod?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hattori Hanz&#333;</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Battista74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they appear to be a little bulky and long</div></div>

That's what she said.</div></div>
AhhhhhHaHaHaHa!!! That's what she said.

Classic line, I use it all the time. Good one.