• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Fifth Circuit Rules Illegal Aliens Have No Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
It's too bad we have to celebrate a victory of a ruling on a law thats always been on the books but this is good news, bad for the commie fuctard enablers that ignore the laws and Constitution. The sneaky fucks that are in this country illegally are not supposed to be in possession of a firearm.

That includes the big-tech globalist Biden supporting Californian I know that bought a ranch in the Hill Country and allows his illegal alien brush cutters to invite their extended families of illegals to hunt out there with their high dollar rifles and scopes.

Here's the retread:

I'm sure it will go into the "Fuck your laws" trash can but its a slight moral victory.

Last edited:
I bet that dude won't allow you out there without paying some exorbitant trespass fee...right?

Where in TX can a guy go hunt without having to pay such a fee?
Are there places a guy can go and shoot at distances of over 100 yards without paying some fee?
What about just 100 yards?

I bet that dude won't allow you out there without paying some exorbitant trespass fee...right?

Are there places a guy can go and shoot at distances of over 100 yards without paying some fee?
Better have a buddy with some land or own it yourself. I’m personally not aware of any BLM land, but it could be out there.

Reactions: Aftermath

His wetbacks are his sacred monkeys, above me and 'people like me' according to him, i.e., patriotic Constutional, American loving conservatives.

I built roads for him and set up some great blinds, had the ranch all to myself for a few seasons, and then he let his trashy Leftists friends and wetbacks take over. Wetbacks are hunting my old blind. Fuck him and his ranch.

I'm looking for a new spot myself. What direction are you looking for, north, south, east, west?

His wetbacks are his sacred monkeys, above me and 'people like me' according to him, i.e., patriotic Constutional, American loving conservatives.

I built roads for him and set up some great blinds, had the ranch all to myself for a few seasons, and then he let his trashy Leftists friends and wetbacks take over. Wetbacks are hunting my old blind. Fuck him and his ranch.

I'm looking for a new spot myself. What direction are you looking for, north, south, east, west?
Yeah...well...that's just it.

I had to live in Texas a couple of times in my life for work and I NEVER found a decent public shooting range, NEVER found a public place to hunt deer, ducks or doves. I mean, crap...I DID find some public places to fish but those were always WAAAAAY over used by the majority of Texans who don't own much land other than the surface dirt their hacienda is built on. Otherwise it was pay some dipshit a fee and hope there wasn't a bunch of dudes out there with big belt buckles and cowboy hats telling me how fantastic TX was.

You should look to places like New Mexico...maybe raise some conservatives there and change the voting habits. Or Nevada. Or Utah. Or Wyoming. Or Alaska...and that place is more than twice the size of Texas!

Just don't go to Idaho. That place sucks balls, too.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
There are plenty of places out there for free and as far as you can shoot holding a 50bmg at a 30-40* upward slope and fall where it may.

There's this other thing....if I tell you where they are you will undoubtedly tell at least 1 other person.....no, don't fucking lie, we both know you will....and then you can scratch that place off the list because you dun fukt up, again.

Having traveled via motor vehicle 10s of thousands of miles across this country I know of at least 1 place in most states and some western states I know of 10-20 places per......but fuck if I'm going to ruin them by broadcasting that shit.

Do your due diligence, and then do the smart thing and tell no one.

BTW y'all should maybe take a look see at some of the bigger sand bars along the Payette river.....south of ....well, just look.
Yea, I have some nice ones on my map.
You'll know you've found the right place if you see a shit ton of Apricot trees.....yea no kidding, I would not think they would grow in Idaho, but they do and are damn fine ones.....slice them into a pan with some butter, a small bit of brown sugar and some fresh ground nutmeg (I did say FRESH ground, right ?).
Now bar-b up some pork chops and slather that on them....succulent heaven right there.

Yeah...well...that's just it.

I had to live in Texas a couple of times in my life for work and I NEVER found a decent public shooting range, NEVER found a public place to hunt deer, ducks or doves. I mean, crap...I DID find some public places to fish but those were always WAAAAAY over used by the majority of Texans who don't own much land other than the surface dirt their hacienda is built on. Otherwise it was pay some dipshit a fee and hope there wasn't a bunch of dudes out there with big belt buckles and cowboy hats telling me how fantastic TX was.

You should look to places like New Mexico...maybe raise some conservatives there and change the voting habits. Or Nevada. Or Utah. Or Wyoming. Or Alaska...and that place is more than twice the size of Texas!

Just don't go to Idaho. That place sucks balls, too.

Fuck public land. That is where all the shitstains POORs go...... and nobody wants Those People around. Stop being poor and buy land or shut up. Own land and do whatever the fuck you want.

It is that simple.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
some western states I know of 10-20 places per......but fuck if I'm going to ruin them by broadcasting that shit.
Most western states...particularly the ones I mentioned, have far more than 10-20 places as you describe. Within an hour of the place I owned in a "western state", there is an infinite number of places one would need a crew served weapon and forward observation to take advantage of the distances available to EVERYONE. No joke, Joe. Just go there and hunt, fish, camp, shoot...whatever the fuck you want.
Yea, I have some nice ones on my map.
You'll know you've found the right place if you see a shit ton of Apricot trees.....yea no kidding, I would not think they would grow in Idaho
:rolleyes:
Fuck public land. Stop being poor and buy land or shut up. Own land and do whatever the fuck you want.
Yeah. Fuck Texas. I never felt less free as an American there. It's even worse now and I hate to have to even drive through there. It's not much different than Colorado (where there are shit tons of Texans) or California (where there are shit tons of future Texans).

I'll just try to get by on my little 112 acres, 3 ponds, 2 creeks where I can reach out to 850 from my porch. Much further if I call the neighbor.
IMG_6736.jpeg

Last edited:
Most western states...particularly the ones I mentioned, have far more than 10-20 places as you describe. Within an hour of the place I owned in a "western state", there is an infinite number of places one would need a crew served weapon and forward observation to take advantage of the distances available to EVERYONE. No joke, Joe. Just go there and hunt, fish, camp, shoot...whatever the fuck you want.

:rolleyes:

Yeah. Fuck Texas. I never felt less free as an American there. It's even worse now and I hate to have to even drive through there. It's not much different than Colorado (where there are shit tons of Texans) or California (where there are shit tons of future Texans).

I'll just try to get by on my little 112 acres, 3 ponds, 2 creeks where I can reach out to 850 from my porch. Much further if I call the neighbor.
View attachment 8503659
The thing about Texas is most all the land is private. If you don't own any or aren't related to it, go be poor somewhere else. I remember I had a boss in high school and his wife came from an old money Texas family.

Every argument ended with 'because my daddy has land.' which was supposed to remind you who she was and put you in your place. If you don't have land, you ain't shit in Texas.

And the funny thing is, the later generations of those old families, the kids end up the drug addicts including the above mentioned woman whose oldest daughter got on drugs, was married five times and turned out to be a lunatic. Her youngest daughter ended up as a stripper, got knocked up by some sleazebag thief and was living at home with her two bastard twins.

It almost seems like the WEF planners want all the hordes of newcomers to arrive hungry and desperate, and eat all of our game to extinction and near extinction, so when Klaus Schwab and his buddies do initiate the next Great Hunger and the restriction of grocery purchases to only those who are compliant, there would be no more game left for the outliers like us who refuse to comply. Between the lines, it is all planned and just one of the many small gears that are turning to power the bigger machine.

It almost seems like the WEF planners want all the hordes of newcomers to arrive hungry and desperate, and eat all of our game to extinction and near extinction, so when Klaus Schwab and his buddies do initiate the next Great Hunger and the restriction of grocery purchases to only those who are compliant, there would be no more game left for the outliers like us who refuse to comply. Between the lines, it is all planned and just one of the many small gears that are turning to power the bigger machine.
If the masses have to rely on game for meat, my guess is less than 2 years and there will be no more game to be had except for the real steep and deep places. It's a fools errand to think that one can just wander off into the woods and make it, even if you have a good place to go and a good plan to get there. You won't be alone. You are truly fucked and a violent death would be much preferred to starvation.

If you do have land enough for cattle to free graze and water enough for them to drink, you better have a few good folks there with you to keep those cattle alive and in your fences, the vegetable garden tilled and weeded, etc. I'd guess you won't make it either...just how long can you take on attacks? What about a coordinated attack by 2 squads? Yeah, you're likely fucked, too, but there is a far more likely chance that you will die violently.

I'll just try to take as many as I can with me.

Maybe we go ahead and give that Soylent Green thing a go?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The thing about Texas is most all the land is private.
Designed that way about 150 years ago by a few elites that had a bunch of beeves. Then the oil came along and they figured out how to rob folks of their mineral rights.

I would not own land without the mineral rights. Without the subsurface rights, you don't even own the dirt you are watering to feed the grass.

As far as the drugged out sluts you are referring to...there is some old quote about hard times and soft men...