• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

finally borrowed a camera...10/22s

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2009
kansas, topeka
here is one in a nutmeg laminate boyd's blaster, fluted .920 and all stock internals except the mag release, the bolt release and i think thats it. i just saw the BSA (shutup) sweet 22 for sale and put that on to see if the BDC knob worked

4178980479_84a7236ce7.jpg

4179742870_95d51d445f.jpg

this one has a few tweaked parts, the bolt was jeweled by Family Jewels. i believe his name is Mark Perazzo. he milled the bolt face down, i call it headspace, but its not that in a rimfire. but the face fits tighter on the shells head. fancy bolt knob, volquartsen hammer/spring, all the usual stuff, extended mag release, bolt release. its in a boyd's pepper laminate. i looked and looked for a receiver for this, but i couldnt find a silver donor gun. i had a buddy bead blast the rec and trigger group and there you go, a stainless gun. fluted bull. one thing, can any one tell me what brand scope mount this is? i swear its a power custom, but i cant find it anywhere online or in a catalog.

4178984993_50713437eb.jpg

4179747118_b49f031228.jpg

does anyone know who made this base? any clues??

4178987793_22591b39f7.jpg

4179744480_ee97d6c342.jpg

i used the link flicker gave me but it wasnt the right link for the photo. i had to copy the properties of the thumbnail, couldnt get a bigger image.

Re: finally borrowed a camera...10/22s

thanks i had the nutmeg sighted in then changed scopes, so i have to start over. i want to get matching scopes for them but i havent found a model that comes in matte and silver with the same reticle. i may just buy a pair of tasco varmint and paint one. they are both mildot w/ target knobs

they make so many parts for that thing. who new a whole industry would pop up based solely on making things for that rifle. and who new there would be so many people willing to buy the stuff. i got the stocks unfinished, did the final sanding and finished them myself. used danish oil. it has a sealer. on an earlier rifle i used tung oil. but those laminates will grab beard hairs. danish has a sealer

I think the Simmons 22 Mag series comes in both matte blue and stainless. Duplex reticle but it does have AO and target turrets.

Nice looking 10/22's btw.

thanks, ill look at those. im kinda thinking the mildots would be nice on rimfire silhouette, just for reference points

anybody recognize the base??

read the FAQ on flicker, they give you directions on finding the links to larger photos