• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Finally got the new US Optics TXH 3-18x50

coldboremiracle

Freelance Sharpshooter
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2009
    Utah, north
    www.coldboremiracle.com
    Been waiting on this one since SHOT Show, I've been playing with it for a week now on my WLVRN, and I absolutely love it. I am really getting hooked on this 3-18 power range. Features on this thing are pretty awesome, love the turret design, clarity, and 34mm. I was shocked at the sticker price under $600. I'll be doing a full review soon. Check out turrets here
    JAW01965.jpg

JAW01932.jpg

Reactions: SkyScrapin
    I would imagine it's the same OEM in China that does all their TS scopes. From the sounds of it, it should be priced a bit closer to what a Chinese scope should be priced at. I think some of their TS series pricing has always seemed optimistic unless you're buying from Eurooptic.

I know it sounds really basic of me, but I've always kind of hated the looks of the TS scopes' turrets. This has a better look to it. I'm curious if it's NRL22 worthy, or if it's got a crazy high minimum parallax.

Reactions: stanley_white
    That sounds pretty optimal for a PRS22 scope to me.

Not to me with only 18x top end and no tree reticle. Parallax is fine but only one of the parts of the puzzle. 18x can be workable but there are targets that need a higher power for a more precise shot. The lack of a tree or hold under marks is a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: lash
    Definitely unique spacing on the reticle.
    View attachment 8451884

Yeah, looks like they went back to the old MGR .2/.3 spacing. I’ve never liked the MGR because of that, strongly preferring the GAP with logical .5 spacing instead.

Do THAT many people like that wonky crap, or have they just not learned their lesson? Give us .2 or .25 line spacing and call it good! :confused:

I believe the JVCR reticle will also be available in this scope.
    Thank heavens. Looks like they took the OG MHR and crapped on it. That spacing (like the MGR) is just useless noise. The OG MHR makes sense and I wish they'd put it in their FDN 10X. I strongly prefer it over the GAP reticle I have in my FDN.

It's just mind boggling to me that you can have an optics company make something as awesome and legible as the JVCR, and the exact opposite in a reticle and people actually buy it.

Last edited: