Finnish Black Jack Competition

viking78

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
FINLAND
www.youtube.com
We do not have a shooting range like you do have in US, in Finland.
And thank´s to EU, these shooting range are like dying dinosaurs.
There is a lead ban talk in the EU in the same time, war is going on on Ukraine, like WTF!
But anyways, i have done one shooting competition up here in Finland, thank´s to
Erik Cortina 500 yards BlackJack challenge.
We do have still some 300-meter range´s in Finland, but only one 500-meter range, that is open for public.
So we need to figure it out, that if we can not shoot 500 yards / 457 meters, which is 0.376 MOA, so we need to make
one with our rules, so we did make the targets smaller, to be equall to the Cortina 500 yard shooting competition.
So we had our first, so called Susiraja Black Jack Challenge competition in the last summe, June 15th.
10-shooters + blind.
2-minutes time, 12 rounds, from the largest to smallest, like Cortina competition.
And we had a blast :)

And now, there is a new edition made by one Finnish shooter, that
has a little different rules.
Still 300-meters, but 6 plates, 2-minutes and from the biggest to smallest, but if you miss the last, the game is over.

And to let you know, that the smallest target in 300-meters is 3cm / 30mm is equall as 0.348 MOA, and that is just a tiny
bit smaller thant the Cortina target size, but i can sure you, it is not easy.
That´s why i do salute all the guys that has been on Eric Cortina challenge, it aint easy.
And for sure, there is open field, etc, but i am not going to say that we do compete with the Erik Cortina idea, just
want to say that we have made the idea of that, and made the system of our, because shooting
with the accyracy rifle is like making a sex with a VERY beautiful woman ;)

Orales from Finland :)