• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

FL Man Moves To CA

Looks like an attempted burglary and removal of sole disabled witness gone bad. Knew the victim had assets he wanted to grab, thought he was alone in the house and came back with a plan straight out of a mystery novel. Got spooked when he saw the female caregiver and abandoned his next move. At least we will not have to feed and clothe this murderer for the next several decades...

Incidentally, this probably is Irvine PD’s second use of force since the city was incorporated.
I work in Irvine and have been around this area since the mid 90's. He's not wrong.

The FBI raided and arrested a bunch of people here right after 9/11. A local coffee shop owner near where I worked at the time told us about witnessing many of the planners meeting at this shop once a week and she recognized some of them on the news after the attacks. I never heard anything about it after it happened. Pretty interesting they picked Irvine to live in and meet. The house was on the hill above the Strawberry Hill golf course.

Floridaman hitch hiked all the way across I 10.
And when he gets there, you tell him he's not needed because Cally man doesn't need any help.
Screw you man, we'll keep floridaman back here, then...
Waite, what...