• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms FN w/A3 McM stock in 6.5x47 Lapua.

RonA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2011
Browns Valley CA
I have a new FN action that has been trued(took almost nothing to do) in an A3 stock with a 20" fluted K&P 1 in 8.5 twist barrel.
Fluted up to the suppressor detail. Need a lighter trigger spring, and bedding to be complete. Includes an AE30 suppressor bored for 6.5cal, 5 and 10 rounds mags, and reloading dies.
Zero rounds, $2500 total. Bipod not included.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    976.5 KB · Views: 391
Reactions: yej0001
I had to take several looks to see if I was seeing it right. Even if you were not looking for anything how could you pass up a great deal like that?:)

No shit homie. That's why it was kinda slimy of you to butt in and take this out from under the guy when he obviously resurrected an old thread in hopes of getting a rifle he badly wanted. You could've at least sent him a pm first to make sure he was serious rather than do what you did.

I had the same thing happen to me on here with a Rock River upper I had sent a PM on with a question and an offer but another dude came along and took it. I appealed to a Mod but got voted off the island.

I had the same thing happen to me on here with a Rock River upper I had sent a PM on with a question and an offer but another dude came along and took it. I appealed to a Mod but got voted off the island.

I guess the only way I could describe situations like these is "shit happens" but it still doesn't make the rifle un-sold so that I could buy it..

No shit homie. That's why it was kinda slimy of you to butt in and take this out from under the guy when he obviously resurrected an old thread in hopes of getting a rifle he badly wanted. You could've at least sent him a pm first to make sure he was serious rather than do what you did.

Did you look at the times listed above before I said I would take it? I gave him a pm and my number and he ended up calling me before I bought the rifle. After over 500 transactions with feedback on different forums over the years I do not think you need to pm somebody to ask if it is ok to buy something. I think it is slimy of you to go pecking on the computer bashing somebody for no reason at all......HOMIE My intentions were not to pull the rug out from somebody on a buy.

Did you look at the times listed above before I said I would take it? I gave him a pm and my number and he ended up calling me before I bought the rifle. After over 500 transactions with feedback on different forums over the years I do not think you need to pm somebody to ask if it is ok to buy something. I think it is slimy of you to go pecking on the computer bashing somebody for no reason at all......HOMIE My intentions were not to pull the rug out from somebody on a buy.

But pulling the rug is exactly what you did. Homie

It’s funny this post is listed under Recent Posts directly above LowLight’s current thread discussing his serious thoughts about shutting down or seriously restricting access to the PX. Shit like this is not helping.

”I’ll take it,” or you have no right to complain. Even if that was the case, the seller reserves the right to refuse sale to any individual and move down the line. It’s clearly laid out in the rules. Knock this crap off before we all lose access to this great resource...

[IMG alt="stello1001"]https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/data/avatars/s/111/111381.jpg?1551395460[/IMG]
stello1001
Professional Newb
Belligerents

Rating - 100%
3 0 0
Add Feedback
Today at 9:47 AM
Hello,

I am interested in the rifle you have listed. That is the reason why I asked on your thread if you still had it. You mentioned you could ream it out to 6.5CM. Any chance that's still possible?
Thanks,

Serg

LIKEQUOTEREPLY
This is the PM I got. Sorry, this isn't even close to I'll take it.

Yeah, it's all good buddy. I mean, I didn't bring back this old thread for nothing, I wanted the rifle. But as said before, I pretty much resurrected the thread for someone else. My loss, too bad for me.

I'm already looking for other rifles and I will wait for something else to come by.
Thank you...

Yeah, it's all good buddy. I mean, I didn't bring back this old thread for nothing, I wanted the rifle. But as said before, I pretty much resurrected the thread for someone else. My loss, too bad for me.

I'm already looking for other rifles and I will wait for something else to come by.
Thank you...

It was a very good deal and quite honestly I was a bit annoyed I got no interest when I first put it up for sale. Wasn't sure if it was the caliber, the brand, or what.

Reactions: stello1001
It was a very good deal and quite honestly I was a bit annoyed I got no interest when I first put it up for sale. Wasn't sure if it was the caliber, the brand, or what.
Probably the caliber. It’s a niche caliber. Had I seen this I would have swooped in. I won’t comment on the transaction itself. None of my business.
however, I will say that this is why I fully support purging the PX regularl, like every 30 days.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Oh, and BTW.....If you dumb fucks would take 3 minutes out of your valuable time/lives to read the rules and spend less time being Nancys, life would be a lot simpler for everyone.

In other words (not like it hasn't been said a million times before), the first "I'll take it" (stated in the thread, NOT PM'd) wins.

Reactions: 1J04
Noooooooo.....
All wrong. New rules to accommodate the new mentality around here.
First "I want to ask questions and make lowball offers" freezes the item from all others until Johnny Fuckaround makes up his mind. :LOL: :cautious:

Really ?

So you're saying I'm going to have to change my rant ? :unsure:

You do know that I'm rather set in my ways and I'm too old for that, right ?

Reactions: 1J04 and Tucker301
@Threadcutter308
@Tucker301

I actually took a few minutes to search for that rule earlier today. I was looking in a thread made by Frank that literally had all the rules in it so I'm sure it was an official thread. Nowhere in it did it mention that rule. I'm not saying it isn't a rule, just that it wasn't in that thread. I could have possibly looked at a wrong "rules" thread too. Anyhow, I've already made my peace with it. I'm unsubscribing from this thread. If you guys have something to tell me, you can PM me.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
@Threadcutter308
@Tucker301

I actually took a few minutes to search for that rule earlier today. I was looking in a thread made by Frank that literally had all the rules in it so I'm sure it was an official thread. Nowhere in it did it mention that rule. I'm not saying it isn't a rule, just that it wasn't in that thread. I could have possibly looked at a wrong "rules" thread too. Anyhow, I've already made my peace with it. I'm unsubscribing from this thread. If you guys have something to tell me, you can PM me.

Polite response to my impolite post/rant. Kudos to you. (y)

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04
It is amazing at how fast something can go south. On another forum I belong to you have to be a paying member to post anything for sale. I have no complaints with hat at all. I have gained a lot of insight on products and opinions on things here and elsewhere and met al lot of great people. As far as I am concerned I wish you had to be a paying member just to view the buy, trade and sell adds. Maybe it would cut down on a lot of crap. If somebody gets out of control ban them from the section. This is my last comment here.