FNAR barrel threading now offered at SAC!

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
Gents, we're now offering FNAR barrel services at Short Action Customs. Here are a few pictures of the most recent FNAR that had the barrel threaded and an AAC flash hider timed and installed.

Check out www.shortactioncustoms.com in the near future for more prices in info.

Mark

DSCN5120.jpg

DSCN5116.jpg

DSCN5122.jpg

FNAR-1.jpg

Re: FNAR barrel threading now offered at SAC!

This is great news, I've been thinking of doing this to my FNAR. What is the turnaround time on this type of work? Also, what thread pattern?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M4Rob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is great news, I've been thinking of doing this to my FNAR. What is the turnaround time on this type of work? Also, what thread pattern? </div></div>

Anyone home, to answer my question?
confused.gif

relax dude, Mark has been outta pocket for a few days, went outta state for a few days and im sure he is gearing up for SHOT Show. just relax

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M4Rob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I guess you don't want my business. I'm out! </div></div>

LOL, your gonna write him off because he didn't answer your quesion in a forum.....

Pssst, Call them. Might have a bit better luck if they haven;t checked the forum in the last several days.

BTW, SHOT SHOW.... they pretty busy right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M4Rob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is great news, I've been thinking of doing this to my FNAR. What is the turnaround time on this type of work? Also, what thread pattern? </div></div>

M4Rob,

Sorry about the delay. I turn around the threaded barrel same day or its in the mail first thing next morning with a scheduled pick up. I will be updating my website with more info shortly. Thank you for your interest.

Mark