• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

FOR SALE!!! 22 lbs box of pagers 🚨🚨🚨

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Technology is cyclical, these are now in high demand. I will pass on savings to you, only $200 a pager or $35k for the lot.

I will also trade these for a KMW Sentinel, or an LRI or “settle” for a TacOps.

I know what I got. No low balls, (that means you @Threadcutter308, and no jewin down @powdahound76)

Payment terms are $500 a month at 43% interest fir 360 months. They are Jewish pagers after all.

BE0FF8E5-877B-4651-A571-56DD3BF01AEE.jpeg

Technology is cyclical, these are now in high demand. I will pass on savings to you, only $200 a pager or $35k for the lot.

I will also trade these for a KMW Sentinel, or an LRI or “settle” for a TacOps.

I know what I got. No low balls, (that means you @Threadcutter308, and no jewin down @powdahound76)

Payment terms are $500 a month at 43% interest fir 360 months. They are Jewish pagers after all.

View attachment 8504202
    Fuggin’ cheesedick hebe. I refuse to do business wit you……🤣🤣🤣

If that cunt ever gets trapped in her own burning car or a psycho with a machete breaks into her place, guess what? Suddenly every able person around her will forget that they have glassbreaker knives and armed neighbors will be conveniently sleeping through a big hangover. People like that NEED to be known and made public so they can achieve their wish of alienating themselves.

Reactions: Bender
    Okay bundle offer- 1974 Air Stream travel trailer , 2 boat trailers . 9 Nubian goats - all male . 16 Peking ducks - one male .
    147 pieces once fired Hastings head stamped 4 bore brass and a mixed lot of 21 fixed 4x and 6x scopes .
    I’ll pay shipping - live animals must be picked up local . Or at the rail head in Nacogdoches (East Texas).