• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

For those of you that are property tax payers

Sgtsideways

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2021
Usa
A post on this forum got me to thinking about the property taxes that we have been paying. Thru out the country, there is a rather nefarious and illegal tax scheme that assessors and collectors have been engaged in:
https://www.kmbc.com/article/missou...unty-property-tax-assessment-process/46178543

This is not only occurring in Jackson Co., MO, but also in many other municipalities. Here is the guy that uncovered the plot in Denton Co, TX:

Yes it is a long video, but if you have a home, business you might want to listen. It can literally lead to you losing your property:

A Missouri judge has ruled against the Jackson county assholes. Unfortunately, the corrupt politicians behind this are not in jail. I hope that will change as there is a news update:

"But it's for the Children" is the stupid rallying cry of the brain dead government worshipers that demand this kind of stuff.
Property taxes of any type should be utterly Illegal.
You should NOT have to pay the government rent for things you own.
ANY property taxes mean that you never actually own things and the government always owns them.
ANY property taxes mean people with guns will threaten to murder you unless you pay to be allowed to keep what you already own and paid for with your already taxed to the hilt money.

But stupids are like "my little brats deserve free school" and whatever B.S.

But the government LOVES property taxes because it's the ultimate pay or we rob you at gunpoint way of getting money.
It's even more evil than the bandits with badges hanging out on the side of the roads.

"But it's for the Children" is the stupid rallying cry of the brain dead government worshipers that demand this kind of stuff.
Property taxes of any type should be utterly Illegal.
You should NOT have to pay the government rent for things you own.
ANY property taxes mean that you never actually own things and the government always owns them.
ANY property taxes mean people with guns will threaten to murder you unless you pay to be allowed to keep what you already own and paid for with your already taxed to the hilt money.

But stupids are like "my little brats deserve free school" and whatever B.S.

But the government LOVES property taxes because it's the ultimate pay or we rob you at gunpoint way of getting money.
It's even more evil than the bandits with badges hanging out on the side of the roads.

While I agree property taxes are stupid and should be illegal, those "bandits with badges" would not need to be out on the side of the road if people were not fkn retarded when driving.

Property taxes have doubled for me since the Covid scam. For exactly the same level of (shit) service provided by local government. I don't give two shits about local schools and don't enjoy paying for the education of kids that are not mine. You want children, you pay for them with increased taxes. People have allowed local governments to get away with this theft for too long.

Property taxes have doubled for me since the Covid scam. For exactly the same level of (shit) service provided by local government. I don't give two shits about local schools and don't enjoy paying for the education of kids that are not mine. You want children, you pay for them with increased taxes. People have allowed local governments to get away with this theft for too long.
Agreed. Why do I have to pay for other peoples problems? Many of the tax benefits go to those who, in so many instances, breed irresponsibly, then expect the tax payer to pay the tab. They get tax breaks for the number of little bastards that they have, so it encourages more of the same irresponsible behavior. This doesn't even scratch the surface of the welfare scams that are out there using weaponized kids and an education system that bleeds us dry.

I think that you, W54, and I could agree that if someone is going to have kids and use the public education system, they should have to pay higher property taxes. Those that have no kids should have their assessments reduced by the % of property tax that goes to education for that county.

Reactions: stevieb92
While I agree property taxes are stupid and should be illegal, those "bandits with badges" would not need to be out on the side of the road if people were not fkn retarded when driving.
You're not wrong, except the base reasoning for this situation is a complete lack of responsibility and initiative on individuals, anymore.

It's way past time for "punishments" to actually be a deterrent. In practically ALL aspects of justice.