• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories Found!! Want to buy: AXMC 300 win mag Bolt Body part number 20013

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Minuteman
Commercial Supporter
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    Looking to purchase a magnum .540 bolt body for an AXMC. (300 win mag bolt face size) part number 20013.

What do you have?

Thanks,

Jake

EO just got these in stock today if anyone is looking. I picked one up.

Last edited:
    AI does a great job of making everything very nicely. What exactly are you looking for? A custom bolt handle, bolt fluting, or something along those lines? There are places you can send your bolt for customizations of those nature. AI is in the top five or three depending on who you ask. I don’t have anything made by AI, but I can tell you they make some terrific products. I’m sure you can concur with my thesis.

AI does a great job of making everything very nicely. What exactly are you looking for? A custom bolt handle, bolt fluting, or something along those lines? There are places you can send your bolt for customizations of those nature. AI is in the top five or three depending on who you ask. I don’t have anything made by AI, but I can tell you they make some terrific products. I’m sure you can concur with my thesis.

Wtf are you taking about...he wants a axmc bolt body as clearly stated

Reactions: MACHTECH
    If you bush one, you need the firing pin resized, then you need to bush all the bolts or get a separate firing pin setup.

That's a given. I run a factory sfp 308 bolt. lRI turned down two LFP pins for me and they are useable in all 3 ofc my bolts. My sfp factory firing pin will only work in my sfp bolt

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6