• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories Found

drglock

Old fat guy
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Morrison,Oklahoma
    like the title states, looking for the above. Needs to be new or like new condition. Gen 2 mini chassis for a Remington 700 sa/Vudoo with MTU contour with flush cups left side. Colors I prefer are Scorched earth, Copperhead,Bloodshot but will entertain other colors.

Last edited:
    I saw a gap prs1 on altusshooting.com inlet for an impact action which should work just fine for most any 700 style short action. They’ll inlet it to whatever barrel contour you want. I’ve bought 3 from them, very cool people. Good luck

Looking for a Manners PRS1 with gen 2 mini chassis for a Remington 700 short action with MTU contour. Figured I’d try here before ordering one.
    Colors I prefer are Copperhead,Bloodshot or Scorched earth.
    I have a prs1 coming now that I won’t use now. It’s clear web with light grey. It’s not a mini chassis but I do have a ptg dbm for it. Has 1”limb saver adj butt option and mtu channel

I have a prs1 gen 2 mini chassis I'd sell. It's in a blue, gray, carbon color (think its called Bayou Blue if I remember right). This is also one of the early ones where the whole barrel channel is carbon fiber.

Note- it has been used 2 seasons, so it has some bumps. Nothing crazy, but it's not brand new. Also - I had it opened up to accommodate a side bolt release, and a surgeon bolt handle, as well as opening the ejection port. All these areas were resealed with gray MarineTech.

I'd go $900 shipped on it. PM me if interested.