• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Foundation Stocks: A+

Dimefox

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2021
PA
Just wanted to give a shout out to Foundation Stocks. Ordered my first stock from them earlier this week, a Revelation. Missed a call from them later that day but left me a voicemail just to thank me for my order and to say that if I had any questions or needed anything not to hesitate to reach out.

Totally unnecessary but a nice touch of customer service. I have a feeling this won't be my last stock from them.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Foundation Stocks. Ordered my first stock from them earlier this week, a Revelation. Missed a call from them later that day but left me a voicemail just to thank me for my order and to say that if I had any questions or needed anything not to hesitate to reach out.

Totally unnecessary but a nice touch of customer service. I have a feeling this won't be my last stock from them.
John is a stand up guy. I have nothing but great things to say about my transaction with Foundation. Excellent customer service.

John is very pleasant. I got my first foundation like 2 months ago, it's fantastic and worth the wait.
I hope you're as happy with yours as I am mine.

Attachments

• 20240909_004720.jpg
    20240909_004720.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 46