• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Rifle Scopes Free Printable Targets

FreedomFeens

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2013
Hi all! I have just mounted a scope for the first time ever in my life, feel like i did pretty good-used the plum bob and my own natural cant to get it setup for me. Now i'm looking for one of those vertical line targets that you use to test if your scope is level(shots straight up and down on the line). Anyone know where to get a free printable one? Is there a good site for free printable targets? Would the Haley strategic Target Stripe target work for this?(not sure if that is the purpose of this target)

Im considering the Champion redfield style precision sight in target for my zero? any thoughts on this target? It seems cheap @ $20 for 100.

Thanks!

Last edited:
You could just use a level and draw a straight line down the target with a sharpie, weather that a long chunk of cardboard. You will still need to use a level to ensure your target line is properly mounted vertically on your target anyhow. So, might as well save time and use a level, cardboard and a sharpie instead of using an 8.5x11 piece of paper :)

Last edited: